Worst Transformer Ever

Haggisjin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comiserations  :redface

Wheelie comes close but still looks reasonable as a TF

BLASTCHARGE on the other hand, looks more like deliberate sabutage !

It sux so bad it has it's own vortex  :roll

Besides that we had to fork over good money for it  and Wheelie was cheap as chips when it first came out !!!

I just wanna know what the guy who desighned Blastie was smoking at the time!!

(TARMACK maybe, or  CARPET CLIPPINGS perhaps !!!?? :rofl

My comiserations  :redface

Wheelie comes close but still looks reasonable as a TF

BLASTCHARGE on the other hand, looks more like deliberate sabutage !

It sux so bad it has it's own vortex  :roll

Besides that we had to fork over good money for it  and Wheelie was cheap as chips when it first came out !!!

I just wanna know what the guy who desighned Blastie was smoking at the time!!

(TARMACK maybe, or  CARPET CLIPPINGS perhaps !!!?? :rofl

I didn't habve to pay money for my Blastcharge, my mom got it for me. :mwahaha Edit: I was like twelve when ti came out.

:redface

Just one question , how long were you in therapy afterwards ?

I use my Blastcharge to scare the neibourhood cats  :roll

ESPESHALLY IF MY AIM IS RIGHT!!! :bounce

actually, Blastcharge is cool in battle wagon mode (think bot with wheels)

now some baaaad toys...

you got BM skydive...

Armada Sidespie

Broadside

Throttlebots, period. They do make Wheelie look good.....but the only "dear god why did I buy this figure?" that ever came to mind:

Supercon Energon Prime.

ZERO positive qualities. too small to powerlink to any other E Autobots. Still fat. No improved articulatioin. As a Followup to Supercon Prime (and you KNOW that figure did rock) this was a total dissapointment.

I cast him as "Worst TF EVER!"

What are actually the paramaters for a bad toy.

BM Skydive looks really neat and has kick as detailing. Got the Universe version for $4.00 and loved it. It is just hard to pose.

Energon Prime is still a decent toy. Has ok articulation and is a good toy for what it is.

The only Transformers that really suck shoud be those that have lousy colors and lousy modes that lack articulation. Or if the mold does not fit the character. Several Transformers I did not like so much: Energon Inronhide and Scorponok.

The worst TF of the last couple of months Cybertron Megatron.  :tfpuke  He would be cool if he was not Megatron. The colors, alt mode and face are all wrong for a Megatron.  :tfpuke

I have all of the G1 throttle bots

I bought pretty much all of them dirt cheap. However I did own the blue car and the green jeep initialy, I got those two when i was little. However the one that took me the longest to track down was the white throttle bot car.

However I also have both g1 Powerjumpers as well that I got for like almost nothing.

Worst Transformer though, I'd really have to say would be Beast Machines Silverbolt, all you did was flip him upside down and add wings and he was transformed. Granted there have been simpiler transformers(Energon Cruelock and the repaint) however they were show accurate. Beast Machines silverbolt however looked nothing like his show counterpart in either mode. Not to mention he was completely out of scale.

Energon Alpha-Q!

What is the point of a Transformer that doesn't transform!?!

If they included a mini-con with it, I might have bought it.

At least Action Masters had transforming weapons!

I feel the same hatred for them crappy PVC things too.

Give me a Gobot, or even a (transforming) Power Ranger over this rubbish any day!

Archived