BEGINING OF BWTF (Season 1)

JustDavePLVY

i think Rhino should have made a MOVIE / SHOW of the PREDICONS and the MAXIMALS stealing the golden disk when they went thru the TIME SHIFT, cuz all you see in SEASON 1 is the opening , but you dont see them coming froM CYBERTRON, hrrrrrrmm ,

someone had told me that the PREDICONS stole the golden disk from the depts of cybtrertron and the the MAXIMALS were given the GO AHEAD to CHASE AFTER the PREDS, but yet, theres no SHOW / MOVIE / w.e of them doing it, we never actually get to SEE THEM STEALING IT, uhm, why not???

also, in the end of season2, you see THE ARK, which i think is pretty cool if you ask me, and you see MEGATRON flying over G1 OPTIMUS, and then he somehow wants to RESTART the GREAT WAR all over again?? why???

in SEASON 2, you see RAVAGE turn into a CASSETTE TAPE, now THATS COOL!! and when PREDICON MEGATRON shows the OLD G1 of MEGRON from the golden Disk as he spins it, HOW COME WE NEEVR SAW THAT in the FIRST G1 DVD's???...

i think theres some Ep's or maybe plots that were LEFT OUT, AND, in season 2, yoU DO see a SHORT commercal break, but its NOT A COMMERCAIL, idk WHY RHino did that, but, it's there, i saw it,

p.s BESTBUY SUCKS!!!! FYE had it, but BB didnt, they suck!!! LOL!!!

well, hope to hear from some1 soon!! daveplvy@frontiernet.net

AIM: JustDavePLVY

The reason they didn't really show much before they got to earth is that they would have had differnt forms ( not beast ) and the animators weren't going to spend the time & money to do the modeling for characters for one or two scenes. Notice that they are all in the dark during the battle before they get their beast forms......

Megatron doesn't want to restart the war. It's going to happen in the future. What he's doing is taking out optimus because without him the Autobots would loose and the Decepticons would win. Kinda like in Terminator - killing of John Connors before he can lead the humans so the machines will win.

You never see the G1 Megatron making the message because it was never animated in the original G1 series. The writers of Beast Wars made up this side story to explain their timeline. The G1 series didn't animate 4 million years of the Transformers laying in stasis lock either. They just skipped from the crash to 1984.

I hope this helps.

and calm down. This is after all fiction and Beast wars was made up as it went. The writers didn't even watch or read about the G1 Transformers when they were making season 1 of BW. During season two they decided to try tying the continuity together.

i still think that someone should have made a MOVIE / PLOT of them stealing the golden disk, but then again, in the middle of BW, the FIRE ANT finds the ROTAING ISLAND with the disk on it, , but then, how did DIINOBOT have the FIRST DISK??? hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm

Umm... Inferno the fire ant wasn't around when the island eps were aired, it was Terrorsaur and Waspinator that found the flying island, but it's been a while since I seen that ep, and to boot, it wasn't one of my favourites.

And like the others said, Beastwars and G1 is all fiction, as much as we are fans of it. So, keep the caps down a bit, it's a rude (forum eitquette if you would, it's like yelling)

ok..."suspended disbelief" are the key words...(that and switch to decaff) as was stated earlier, Season 1 was kind of fly by night situation, more episodic than plot, later they upped the standards and decided to add things like continuity and such, so you shouldn't be so critical. If I recall, there was a LOT of time beteween 1 and 2 mostly because Mainframe thought the show wouldn't last

Archived