Come one guy's where is the Love

Grayman_nz

I've got my MP Convoy at Digital toys. They can be a little pricy, but maybe they'll ship to NZ. Maybe if you ask real nice (worked for me when I noted I'd prefer surface shipping).

Amazon is not always available: The American Amazon doesn't ship "toys" outside the US, while Amazons abroad may not have the item.

I understand your problem. We don't get many Transformers in the Netherlands (the official stores are still halfway through the Armada line: Rhinox is the latest figure I've seen here) so specials like the 20th/MP Prime...well, no way.

I practically always order on-line, and untill now have only had one bad experience (I have been duped once for approx. $100 -- the former TNCuniverse). It's safe to order as long as your order at a recognized store.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE