Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

Prime vs Prime

Who'd win in a fight between Armada's Super Optimus Prime and G1's Powermaster Prime?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd win in a fight between Armada's Super Optimus Prime and G1's Powermaster Prime?

• Super Optimus Prime
    • Powermaster Optimus Prime

Okay, assuming Super Prime had the mini-cons Sparkplug and Over-run backing him up while Powermaster had the aid of his Powermaster partners HI-Q and Ginrai to help him. Who'd win in this totlly ficticious battle of hyper powered robots?

Go on, choose one, none of that "they'd be equal" malarky!

Powermaster Prime all the way, he just has alot more firepower, and should win because he represents Prime better then the Supermode Armada Prime.

easy, powermaster.

While armada prime is busy doing poses for the camera, p prime blows him away.

I'm sure Powermaster Prime did his share of posing in Masterforce. But I will still vote for Powermaster because he has an INSANE amount of weapons and he really looks like he wants to kill you.

I think Powermaster would win even if he didn't have such and advantage in the firepower department; PM Optimus is still the original Prime in a more powerful form, and I just think none of the newer Primes can beat the original.

Considering my Superbase Armada Optimus can't do anything other than shoot Powermast Prime in the foot since he can't raise arms too far, Powermaster Prime wins. Plus, PM Prime looks a Hell of a lot cooler, too. No fish face here. Better box art, too. And demonic red eyes!

Well, lets compare, shall we?

Armada Prime: Needs pants and a jacket plus an army of Minicons to acomplish defeating the simplest of foes.

PM Prime. Not even death could stop this dude. How many times does Prime come back to life? Oh yeah, then he stomps down on Unicron, the Decepticons and pretty much everything else. :D

Powermaster Prime.

His brick like heft could easily clobber the more fragile Armada Prime. One swift wack and it's bye bye supahpants. Heck the sheer force of his impenetrable nostalgia shield more than makes up for the lack of minicons.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE