Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transtech shenanigans

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome stuff P13! :thumb

 

 

 

Does anyone want to see anything in particular?

 

I've always wanted to see Rampage in a transtech form.

  • Author

Sorry to keep everyone waiting...

transtechrp5vu.jpg

Not my best design...

 

 

not my worst design...

 

 

Would I be willing to do it again?

 

 

Someday... I guess...

Thta looks pretty damn cool, better then any of my custom Tf designs.  Does he have an alt mode pic?

  • Author
Thta looks pretty damn cool, better then any of my custom Tf designs.  Does he have an alt mode pic?

He has one... I'll draw it when I get around to doing some other guys' alt modes. Big suprise...

 

 

it's a tank  :tftongue

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I drew Op and Megs over my vacation. The drawings are quite anime-y...

 

 

So if anyone wants to see it, I'll scan them in...

 

 

 

or I may just do it anyway...  :tftongue

I love your style.

  • Author
I love your style.

Thank you. It's great to find that younger artists like my art. Even if they aren't that much younger than I am...  :redface

 

 

Yeah so I'm gonna go scan those other pictures or sumthin...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.