UK Sightings

ukzarak

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Hot Shot!   Just back form Smyths in Belfast and they have Dark Scorponok, Thundercracker, Dirt Boss, Landmine and Hot Shot.  :)

EDIT:

Forgot to mention they also had Energon Ultra Magnus and Tidal Wave reduced to £19.99, finally!

Has anyone seen any of the Legends of Cybertron that were said to have been released in this country?  I fancy getting Hot Shot, Prime and Screamer of that line since I was sent the Galvatron one of the Japanese line and he's not all that bad.

-Chuckles

no tfs in real shops, the market in retford had some beast machines on though. i managed to get tankor and an aerodrone for £2.50

anyone gone to play at Collectomania in milton keynes this weekend ?

some seriously badly priced stuff but some bargains hiding around as well. got a mint complete Skullcruncher , a warpath with his card and some pieces to complete some G1 for 30 quid, theres some boxed stuff for those interested tomorrow, sky lynx for 200, predaking for 175, a few megs and primes around and a mountain of binaltech and loose G1, combiners complete for 80 quid on 1 stall.

anyone gone to play at Collectomania in milton keynes this weekend ?

some seriously badly priced stuff but some bargains hiding around as well. got a mint complete Skullcruncher , a warpath with his card and some pieces to complete some G1 for 30 quid, theres some boxed stuff for those interested tomorrow, sky lynx for 200, predaking for 175, a few megs and primes around and a mountain of binaltech and loose G1, combiners complete for 80 quid on 1 stall.

When's it on? Or have I missed it?

its been on all weekend, was there today for a while, and as far as i know its on tomorrow as well, last time there were some great deals on the last day with dealers emptying stalls before leaving. theres a host of celebrity signings as well for those interested. :- http://www.mkweb.co.uk/whatson/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=34651

its been on all weekend, was there today for a while, and as far as i know its on tomorrow as well, last time there were some great deals on the last day with dealers emptying stalls before leaving. theres a host of celebrity signings as well for those interested. :- http://www.mkweb.co.uk/whatson/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=34651

10am - 5pm tomorrow. I may go along Dude!  :thumb

(If you get approached by some dodgy-looking dude offering to sell you TF's in the car-park, it's probably me! I've got a bootload of stuff that I keep meaning to stick on eBay.)

Archived