UK Sightings

ukzarak

i hope they do start stocking alts, it's a pain having to wait 6 months to get new ones from argos or going onto ebay

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a rumour going round that tesco will be stocking alternators, so check tescos.....I am when i go to work this evening

Pigs at twelve o clock!

if it happens at all i'll be suprised

if it's with any regularity, i'll be really suprised.

if it's anything other than Silverstreak I'll die from the shock.

There is a rumour going round that tesco will be stocking alternators, so check tescos.....I am when i go to work this evening

Pigs at twelve o clock!

*hopes for Prowl* not because of the dying thing. if they do do streak it should be a lower price than £20. £10 seems fair as thats about as much as america pays for their alts

Pigs at twelve o clock!

*hopes for Prowl* not because of the dying thing. if they do do streak it should be a lower price than £20. £10 seems fair as thats about as much as america pays for their alts

This just in - Winter Olympics to take place in Hell.  :tflaugh

i have actually, should have put em' down

ok, there was shockblast, hound (yay), sidesweep, swindle, and some more that i wasn't able to dig outta him, he said wait till tomoz, so i will tell you guys tomoz what others there where, altho he said there maybe only two more, which (noing our luck as uk fans) is the stuff the US didn't want, which is good enough for me.

oh yeah, and its £18.99 where i am (northwich, cheshire) so prices vary every where. so who ever gets em for that 17.99, is a lucky S.O.B.

Thats what somebody said apparantly...And its apparantly only main stores, which the one i work in happens to be, and they had cleared out the shelfs *basics are now £3.49* but i saw no alts or price tags

i have actually, should have put em' down

ok, there was shockblast, hound (yay), sidesweep, swindle, and some more that i wasn't able to dig outta him, he said wait till tomoz, so i will tell you guys tomoz what others there where, altho he said there maybe only two more, which (noing our luck as uk fans) is the stuff the US didn't want, which is good enough for me.

oh yeah, and its £18.99 where i am (northwich, cheshire) so prices vary every where. so who ever gets em for that 17.99, is a lucky S.O.B.

Thats what somebody said apparantly...And its apparantly only main stores, which the one i work in happens to be, and they had cleared out the shelfs *basics are now £3.49* but i saw no alts or price tags

So there's a trickle of Alts, then all of a sudden  4 or 5 at once.

I'm less than convinced.

Who's Sidesweep anyway???  An Autobot loyal to Scourge  :tflaugh

lol i think thats sideswipe in witch case hes mine

Meh.  BT Sideswipe is so  cheap now, the diff between that and the Alt version so great, that you may as well get the BT version

Archived