Transformer Optimus Prime in Playboy?

Trailbreakimus Prime

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I get in trouble for posting this link, I'm comming after someone!

i'd be more careful if i were you. the mods on this board just jump at the opportunity to ban female members.

you probably only have until they stop fighting over who gets the pleasure of hitting the big red "BAN" button.

for those old enough to buy one, on page 24 of the June 2005 playboy, They interviewed the fictional character of Peter Griffin (Family Guy).

They listed 10 TV Characters that "inspired" Peter. They go as....

1: MacGyver

2: Optimus Prime (they say he taught Peter, Bravery, leadership, and "how to turn into a kick-ass truck"

(the rest of the list is boring, but I mean come on, how could MacGyver beat out Optimus Prime?)

Is this the one with the Jedi lady?  If so she's H-A-W-T!!!  and I already had planned on getting it.  Plus it has Optimus Prime in it.

QUOTE(Madhammer @ May 13 2005, 05:03 PM)

QUOTE(Elita-One @ May 12 2005, 03:16 PM)

QUOTE(Me Grimlock @ May 12 2005, 12:08 PM)

Didn't they do a feature on game chicks? I heard it wasn't much, though. And no Samus Aran...sigh

18+ only (no pics posted)

WHAT THE F*CK

aaaaaargggggggggghhhhhhh

damn you curiosity, i read the whole damned thread and had to click the link to see what everyone was going on about

whoever wrote that is sincerly fcked up  :eek

yes it's the mag with the jedi chick in it...and she poses nude in it as well so it's not just to advertise the movie.

second i found a (how shall i put it) interesting site where you can "choose your own adventure" that has some transformer action in it. I won't post the link here, but if you email me or PM me and ask for it, i'll send it to you that way.

it has some interesting ones to say the least.

i'd be more careful if i were you. the mods on this board just jump at the opportunity to ban female members.

you probably only have until they stop fighting over who gets the pleasure of hitting the big red "BAN" button.

If I get banned, I can always move on to another board. 

Archived