Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

> TFans Transformers Community > Transformers > Transformers Toy Discussion

I think this thread should be used for Transformers & the thread in Remy's forum should be used for all hauls. I like seeing what TFs people buy, but once is enough. The other rubbish doesn't interest me in the slightest most of the time.

If it keeps on, I will start uploading huge photos of my groceries! :thumb

Point taken. However, by that train of thought, should Go-Bots, Macross, and Rock-Lords not be in this thread as well? :P

But hey, at the very least, I keep my hauls to toys and such. :thumb

I don't think anything but Transformers should be in this thread personally. Maybe another thread could be made & pinned?

I find groceries infinitely more entertaining than Power Rangers FWIW. ;)

:tflaugh1

I'm just playin'!

I'm just vexed because my internets have been jumpy recently & it takes a l-o-n-g time to load this page now. :(

I still reckon there should be 2 separate threads though. Seeing the exact same posts with different colour backgrounds just twists my melon. It seems... pointless.

dude...no offense...I mean this is a transformers site. Why all the Power Ranger posts? I mean...dude...Power Rangers?! :tfhuh

No offense taken, and I realize this is a TF site. I've been posting mostly TF and some non-TF hauls here for the past 2 years; no one else has really minded too much. I've posted Gundams and anime-related stuff among the hoards of TF toys.

Besides, the thread's title is "Post your hauls here. Pics welcome., Get something new? Want to tell someone?" which clearly doesn't require me to post solely TF-related hauls. If everyone has a problem with me posting my Gundam, Power Rangers or other anime-series stuff here, I will gladly stop doing so. I figured that, as TF toy collectors, we'd enjoy seeing some of the other cool toys from other toy lines and stuff. I personally enjoy seeing some variety in others' collections and purchases, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way.

Now, if you have an issue with me posting Power Rangers stuff in particular, that's a whole different story. Sure, the storylines can get kind of repetitive and stuff, but the toys themselves are quite interesting. I've just found less interest in TF toys recently, and decided to expand my toy collection to include stuff from other series.

I don't really mind it. I guess it's just...I never could stand Power Rangers at all! Now Ultraman...that's a different story. Got some Ultraman stuff...post it :thumb

I don't really mind it. I guess it's just...I never could stand Power Rangers at all! Now Ultraman...that's a different story. Got some Ultraman stuff...post it :thumb

Haha! Well, rest assured, you're not the only one who can't stand Power Rangers, since there are plenty of people like that. :thumb

But either way, I find their toys (like the Megazords) to be of on par with TFs in terms of quality and engineering, and that's really what's captivating to me... :)

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 6/21/07

Nintendo DS - Video Games:

x1 Game de DemaBlota! Powerpuff Girls Z [Online Store: Play-Asia.com]

MyNTFHaul_for_6-21-07.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 6/21/07

Nintendo DS - Video Games:

x1 Game de DemaBlota! Powerpuff Girls Z [Online Store: Play-Asia.com]

MyNTFHaul_for_6-21-07.jpg