Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

titanium thundercracker, galaxy force vector prime, beastwars annv. prime /megs TRU set, cybertron primal, cybertron megatron(t rex)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron

Optimus Prime(munky)

Repugnus

Megatron (t-rex)

Downshift

Speed Mini-con Team

Backstop

LoC

GF Optimus Prime

Thundercracker

Hotshot (Excellion)

Awww no!

 

I got 2x Cybertron yellow Ramble, and 1 Cybertron orange ramble. I didn't know they were different colors.

 

ANd unfortunately, all those commemorative toys theyve havd for almost ayear arent there anymore.... so i coulntn cash in on the buy 2 get 1 deal on them.

...

I got 2x Cybertron yellow Ramble, and 1 Cybertron orange ramble. I didn't know they were different colors.

...

"Orange Ramble"?... Wazzat? I haven't heard of that...

Whee...

 

- Cybertron Defense HotShot [from TRU]

 

[Too lazy to take a pic of an older figure...]

 

Wasn't planning on picking up a second CD HotShot, but at TRU's "1/2 price for a deluxe", who wouldn't take CD HotShot for $7.47CDN? :thumb

 

My TRU's deluxe area is conveniently empty now that this sale is going on :roll

Same here. I was hoping to find a Unicron but they were totally cleaned out.

...

I got 2x Cybertron yellow Ramble, and 1 Cybertron orange ramble. I didn't know they were different colors.

...

"Orange Ramble"?... Wazzat? I haven't heard of that...

da red one :thumb

...

I got 2x Cybertron yellow Ramble, and 1 Cybertron orange ramble. I didn't know they were different colors.

...

"Orange Ramble"?... Wazzat? I haven't heard of that...

da red one :thumb

It looks more orange to me. :tftongue But Ramble = Scrapmetal to all you infidels out there. :tflaugh

Haul from Botcon Day 1

 

Me and my haul.

HaulAndMe.jpg

 

Without me Ruining the pic:

HaulAll.JPG

 

MP-04 And Meister (Going to get MP-04 signed by Mr. Cullen).

ConvoyMeister.JPG

 

Two giftsets, one signed by Blu, Pauline, Scott (awesome dude!) and Rich, and Purple Galvatron.

GiftsetGalvy.JPG

 

Collector's edition Megs, the free Tigatrons and BW Megs.

Megs.JPG

 

Signed Optimas Primal:

SignedPrimal.JPG

 

Scott Mcneil signed a waspinator for my wife (she loves waspinator, this is her first TF toy, and probably the last). It reads "Waspinator looooves Lizbot". Seriously fun awesome guy.

SignedWaspy.JPG

 

Two sets of both souvenirs:

Souvenirs.JPG

 

Star Convoy and Pre-BW Megs.

SouvMegsStarWaspy.JPG

 

Titanium Megs and Prime, a little more then retail ($18 each) but no tax or shipping.

Titanium.JPG

 

Saw a bunch of stores there:

TF Source: Curt is awesome, stop by his booth he told me he was getting some MP-04s in tommorow and was letting them go for $180 a piece (unfortunately I already paid $200 for mine).

BBTS: Had high prices, but lots of stuff.

Captured Prey: Really friendly cool guys, prices were right on with everyone else's.

 

Having an awesome time.

~X

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.