Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Cybertron Unicron x 3 (Evil I know)

Ransack GTS

Giant Planet Minicon Team

LOC Soundwave

LOC Sunstorm

TFT Ark

TFT Optimus Primal

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

It's been a while since I've posted something here, I think...

 

- Beast Wars: The Complete Second Season [from Amazon.ca]

- Beast Wars: The Complete Third Season [from Amazon.ca]

 

tf53.jpg

And that completes my collection of Beast Wars DVDs.  I'm still debating on whether or not to look for the Beast Machines DVD boxset...

I also got The Da Vinci Code: The Illustrated Edition, paperback edition, but that wasn't worth taking a picture of...

Best of all, all 3 items were FREE!  (from collected Amazon gift certificates from an ongoing survey/study-thinggie that I'm participating in)

Complete Groundshaker, Erector, Greasepit, and Airwave Micromaster Sets!!

 

I dig how they let the sets combine, to make a big Micromaster city :)

Complete Groundshaker, Erector, Greasepit, and Airwave Micromaster Sets!!

 

I dig how they let the sets combine, to make a big Micromaster city :)

 

 

Want pics!!! Let see this city, Stu! :tfgrin

Complete Groundshaker, Erector, Greasepit, and Airwave Micromaster Sets!!

 

I dig how they let the sets combine, to make a big Micromaster city :)

 

 

Want pics!!! Let see this city, Stu! :tfgrin

 

Soon.  Em took the linkup cable so i can't get the photos onto the 'puter.  But it's nice. :)

 

Also - just traded with Hec for the Rescue Patrol!!

 

See you guys Saturday!

 

BTW - Simon, pm me your number, i still don't have it (again) like an idiot. :)

 

wanted to talk to you about snaptrap

just came in from a friend

/\ what do you need 4 alt tracks for?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.