Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My haul for the month of June:

 

MISB Laster

MISB Braver

MISB Ranger

MOSC Lazerbeak

MIB Grimlock

MIB Blurr

MIB Swoop

MIB Misfire

MIB Highbrow

MIB Sounwave again

MIB Mindwipe

Rumble

Frenzy

Lazerbeak

 

Will update this post with pics tomorrow.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wait a second...

Does this mean that Nemesis Prime is NOT exclusive?

And to think that I was just about to buy an Optimus Prime. Good timing!

Wait a second...

Does this mean that Nemesis Prime is NOT exclusive?

And to think that I was just about to buy an Optimus Prime. Good timing!

You can also buy it at Hasbro Toy shop!!!!

I am taking no chances with Nem Prime.  I bought him off eBay.  With shipping it was $47.  It was the cheapest I could find to Canada.

_________________________________________________________________

My TF Haul for Thurs. 6/29/06

 

Transformers Universe:

Drench With Wind Sheer [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Energon:

Divebomb Repaint No.2 (Red Version) [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_6-29-06.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

My TF Haul for Thurs. 6/29/06

 

Transformers Universe:

Drench With Wind Sheer [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Energon:

Divebomb Repaint No.2 (Red Version) [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_6-29-06.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

My June haul ended up being:

 

G1 Ultra Magnus

C-Supreme Starscream

(thanks ratrapver2!)

 

Birdbrain, Bristleback, Icepick, Scowl, Slog, Wildfly

(thanks Tom!!)

 

Nemesis Breaker

Shortround

(thanks... TRU?...:redface)

 

Backblast vs. Sureshock

Scrap Iron vs. Grindor

Blastcharge vs. High Wire

(Walmart)

 

Tote, Whisper, Slow Poke, Sky High

(Comic Collection) (this tote will become Micromaster B.A. Barracus, see here:

BA Barracus

 

Tote, Powertrain, Highjump, Mudslinger

Flak, Bigshot, Sidetrack, Sunrunner

 

(thanks Dark..Scream..um.. RYan!! :) )

 

Overload with Base

(thanks Hec!)

 

Damn, this is the most I've spent on TFs in one month since March of 2004!!  Way to go guys, having all that great stuff i want at reasonable prices!! (shakes fist, then smacks a high five)

 

Also - two away from my hundredth figure bought in 2006, and I've already surpassed 2005...

 

Edit:

Primus and THS-02!!  WOndering...which should have the honor of being my 100th '06 figure... I'm leaning towards THS-02. 

 

That's also 30 figs for the month, and a total of $333.  weird.

a girl from yahoo sent me cybertron metroplex.... and got me a primus pre order....and shes footing the bill

is she hawt?

 

id hump her lol.... plus shes got a sexy voice

_________________________________________________________________

My TF Haul for Thurs. 6/29/06

 

Transformers Universe:

Drench With Wind Sheer [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Energon:

Divebomb Repaint No.2 (Red Version) [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

MyTFHaul_for_6-29-06.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

 

Good lord! When I see your stuff, I realize I need a new job. I'm working and cant afford any of the stuff you post. Maybe I can but not the sheer amount off things all in one week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.