Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Hong Kong is gotta be the coolest place in the world for a toy collector

 

But sometimes you have to competite with the high-speed-buying-fans. Popular products like Primus,BWR set or THS02 always sold out in the first day of release. Even I missed THS02 and have to wait for the restock.

Wow...you missed out on something? That's unheard of... :tdown

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 3/21/06

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_3-21-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 3/21/06

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x4 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK SE Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_3-21-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Today's haul... G2 Pyro, Pla-Kit Grand Convoy & GF Soundwave.

 

Not picture : SW TF Boba Fett/Darth Maul + BW Tripledacus

 

pyro.jpg

 

IMAG0785.jpg

 

IMAG0780.jpg

 

IMAG0787.jpg

I just got Excillion and Override GTS and now theres more deluxes to look for

 

Yeah, I just received my Excellion repaint in the mail from BBTS as well.  Haven't had a chance to fuss with it yet, but I might attempt a part-swap with Hot Shot tomorrow.

 

On a sidenote, the flame decos and painted-over headlights on Excellion look much better in person than they did in the promotional images.

where can I see the promotional images?

man i want pryo and clench... like bad and stuff

I went with Remy today :tftongue

Actually all TF fans in Hong Kong are hunting the Wave 6 these few days.

All US version only figures are gone in several hours.  Luckily I got them in a department store today.

 

That does it! I am moving to Hong Kong!!!!  :thumb

I went with Remy today :tftongue

Actually all TF fans in Hong Kong are hunting the Wave 6 these few days.

All US version only figures are gone in several hours.  Luckily I got them in a department store today.

 

That does it! I am moving to Hong Kong!!!!  :thumb

 

I will wait you!  :thumb

Wow it must be nice to be able to buy takara and Hasbro Products at retail..! Damn i wish.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.