Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Brakedown GTS! (TRU)

 

BWX Megatron, ML Torque and Spoil (A-Ransack and A-Iceberg repaints), and THS-01 Galaxy Convoy!!

 

1 more to 800 TFs...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron Smokescreen

Cybertron T-rex Megs

Cybertron Munky OP

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 9/26/06

 

Funimation Prod. DVD:

Code Lyoko - "The Complete First Season" [Online Store: Amazon.com]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_9-26-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 9/26/06

 

Funimation Prod. DVD:

Code Lyoko - "The Complete First Season" [Online Store: Amazon.com]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_9-26-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

A pleasant little package was waiting for me when I got home from work...

 

- WST Dinorobot Flamethrower Slag [from TFSource]

- WST Dinorobot Commander Grimlock [from TFSource]

 

tf69.jpg

 

I must say, I'm VERY impressed with these little guys. Snarl was pretty sweet earlier this year, but I find that Grimlock and Slag are both more robust than their stegosaurus friend. Can't wait for Sludge and Swoop.

Man, I've always wanted the G1 Dinobots as a kid (especially Grimlock), but I never had any of them... Well, that's what Justitoys is here for! :thumb

A pleasant little package was waiting for me when I got home from work...

 

- WST Dinorobot Flamethrower Slag [from TFSource]

- WST Dinorobot Commander Grimlock [from TFSource]

 

tf69.jpg

 

I must say, I'm VERY impressed with these little guys. Snarl was pretty sweet earlier this year, but I find that Grimlock and Slag are both more robust than their stegosaurus friend. Can't wait for Sludge and Swoop.

Man, I've always wanted the G1 Dinobots as a kid (especially Grimlock), but I never had any of them... Well, that's what Justitoys is here for! :thumb

Cybertron Landmine

Cybertron Longrack

Universe spychanger OP (courtesy of doublecross)

Cybertron Armourhide (courtesy of doublecross)

...non TF haul consisting of

Master License

Brace Throttle

Dekabike Robo

Dekaranger Robo

Dekabase Robo

Dekawing Robo

... my biggest one day haul yet :clap

here's what i bought the other day

 

scionyp3.jpg

 

not a toy btw xD

revotech evas 00 01 and 02

 

I bought Eva -01 during the week, whats eva 00 and 02 like? Im thinking about ordering the silver one thats coming out, ive got dante on the way which is the must have one for me.

A pleasant little package was waiting for me when I got home from work...

 

- WST Dinorobot Flamethrower Slag [from TFSource]

- WST Dinorobot Commander Grimlock [from TFSource]

 

tf69.jpg

 

I must say, I'm VERY impressed with these little guys. Snarl was pretty sweet earlier this year, but I find that Grimlock and Slag are both more robust than their stegosaurus friend. Can't wait for Sludge and Swoop.

Man, I've always wanted the G1 Dinobots as a kid (especially Grimlock), but I never had any of them... Well, that's what Justitoys is here for! :thumb

 

need more picture. :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.