Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Weds. 9/06/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

D-29 Guiledart [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

D-32 Dead End [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

D-38 Bazooka [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-06-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Weds. 9/06/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars Neo:

D-29 Guiledart [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

D-32 Dead End [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

D-38 Bazooka [Ebay Seller: archiet02]

 

MyTFHaul_for_9-06-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Man, you're lucky. I was going to bet $300 for that auction. But I reconsidered and focused on other stuff for now. You got that for a steal!! :thumb

 

Now I wish I had it. :tfsad

 

Thanks man! I am very pleased with it. The only thing is, that i needed some parts, but that wil be no problem on the world wide web.

Cybertron Wing Saber and Hot Shot (with blue wings)!!

 

Thanks Eric!

It's been a long while since I've posted a haul...

 

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Unicron [from Wal-Mart]

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Optimus Prime [from Wal-Mart]

 

tf63.jpg

 

I like Unicron a lot. He has a few loose joints, though. Bendy Prime is always cool, even though I have 2x Armada Bendy Prime, a Bendy NemesisPrime, and a Bendy Magnus (although I promised Cliffjumper69 that I'd sell him the Magnus).

They had most of the other repaints, but none of them interested me...

And dammit! Even THESE two came with EARTH Planet Maps!

It's been a long while since I've posted a haul...

 

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Unicron [from Wal-Mart]

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Optimus Prime [from Wal-Mart]

 

tf63.jpg

 

I like Unicron a lot. He has a few loose joints, though. Bendy Prime is always cool, even though I have 2x Armada Bendy Prime, a Bendy NemesisPrime, and a Bendy Magnus (although I promised Cliffjumper69 that I'd sell him the Magnus).

They had most of the other repaints, but none of them interested me...

And dammit! Even THESE two came with EARTH Planet Maps!

 

Nice. I recieved Unicron not too long ago. Very cool figure with some great articulation and one of the meanest head sculpts. :thumb

 

So both are now around here. Cool I'll watch out for Bendy Prime.

this weeks hauls, not too much, G1 prime cheap from ebay, missing a lot of pieces but dont mind building it up over a while, Cybertron Quickmix and Menasor, neither of which are as bad as everyones said in my opinion, not the most impressive transformations by far but menasor's bot mode makes up for it and quickmix is just quite fun. oh and a prototype for Titanium Jetfire, never been bothered by protos before but thought id give one a look at.

 

DSC05631.jpg

 

DSC05630.jpg

Picked up this bad boy while on my recent trip to the Philippines..

 

vs40tu4.th.jpg

 

...and these where waiting for me in the mail when I got back..

nucleonconvoyyz9.th.jpg magnaconvoyvc6.th.jpg vs16dr0.th.jpg

 

The VS16 is courtesy of Sangron... :thumb

 

Also got these non-TFs during the trip as well

gransazers01rs7.th.jpg 3dekabreakspu0.th.jpg faizgearsz8.th.jpg

It's been a long while since I've posted a haul...

 

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Unicron [from Wal-Mart]

- Cybertron (Deluxe) Optimus Prime [from Wal-Mart]

 

tf63.jpg

 

I like Unicron a lot. He has a few loose joints, though. Bendy Prime is always cool, even though I have 2x Armada Bendy Prime, a Bendy NemesisPrime, and a Bendy Magnus (although I promised Cliffjumper69 that I'd sell him the Magnus).

They had most of the other repaints, but none of them interested me...

And dammit! Even THESE two came with EARTH Planet Maps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.