Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

sure you dont want to trade it for the magic beans?

 

any way ive ordered (finaly) MPB dragon kaiser and the 3 GaoGaiGar micromen

 

Magic Beans aka broken Constructicons....

 

regular version they sold in the UK

 

Does it look the same as the US version?

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I'm not sure as I havent seen the US version?? its quite nice , its in the end cap and tom who is supposed to be quitting is enquiring about it, I'm selling most of this haul to get a brave max

Just got my Matrix of Leadership Replica Statue, its pretty neat I have to say.

MPB02 dragon kizer

 

for a toy thats about the size of CD redalert(with out King Exkizer combined) hes got the most HUGE sword ever its like 2" taller then Omaga prime

 

his combined form with King Exkizer is about an inch smaller the Omega prime but hes far more bulky and he has diecast

 

down size is your left with one or 2 parts that has to be left in the box

 

GaoGaiGar micro men

 

well thier based on micromen molds so thier extreemly posable and guy comes with all his extra tools like his will knife

 

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

last 2 weeks iv got

 

laserbeak

tm2 dinobot

" Blackarachnia

" tigerhawk

quickstrike

silverbolt

tm tarantulas

" cheetor

japanease tigertron

 

g1 swoop

At CybCon this past weekend I picked up

 

RID Runation complete - $15

G1-Hardhead - $15

A few movie posters - free

 

Today I picked up - G1 Omega Supreme

I am soooo happy:

 

Brave.jpg

 

Grand Maximus MIB !!!

 

Man, you're lucky. I was going to bet $300 for that auction. But I reconsidered and focused on other stuff for now. You got that for a steal!! :thumb

 

Now I wish I had it. :tfsad

G1 sixshot -guns anybody got a pair for cheap?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.