Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid & Birthday Haul For Mon. 8/21/06

 

Transformers Robots In Disguise Exclusives:

#29406 Cryotek [Ebay Seller: inhabitant_of_cybertron]

 

Columbia Pictures DVD:

RV [birthday Gift]

 

MyHybridBDayHaul_for_8-21-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid & Birthday Haul For Mon. 8/21/06

 

Transformers Robots In Disguise Exclusives:

#29406 Cryotek [Ebay Seller: inhabitant_of_cybertron]

 

Columbia Pictures DVD:

RV [birthday Gift]

 

MyHybridBDayHaul_for_8-21-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Finally!

 

- Titanium 6" War Within Optimus Prime [from TRU]

 

tf62.jpg

After weeks of searching, I finally find him. There was Megs too at TRU, but I passed on him. And surprisingly, I don't like him as much as I thought I would. I dunno. Must be the combination of die-cast and plastic, makes for very (unecessary) heft and loose joints. I'll probably be shot at by a lot of fans for saying this, but I'd MUCH rather if Hasbro had given us the same toy in all-plastic. I mean, I can understand the appeal for die-cast in Binaltechs (shiny metal cars), but I don't find the die-cast all that useful on the 6" Titaniums...

Finally!

 

- Titanium 6" War Within Optimus Prime [from TRU]

 

tf62.jpg

After weeks of searching, I finally find him. There was Megs too at TRU, but I passed on him. And surprisingly, I don't like him as much as I thought I would. I dunno. Must be the combination of die-cast and plastic, makes for very (unecessary) heft and loose joints. I'll probably be shot at by a lot of fans for saying this, but I'd MUCH rather if Hasbro had given us the same toy in all-plastic. I mean, I can understand the appeal for die-cast in Binaltechs (shiny metal cars), but I don't find the die-cast all that useful on the 6" Titaniums...

Eh, not that it's not amusing to some degree but diecast just makes things heavier. Prime is a lot more well balanced toy than Megatron though, but I'm almost positive I would have been disappointed if I hadn't been able to get him for just $5.

gratz you two. im still looking for mine... :tfsad

I get my Primus on my b-day Saturday :clap

Eh, not that it's not amusing to some degree but diecast just makes things heavier. Prime is a lot more well balanced toy than Megatron though, but I'm almost positive I would have been disappointed if I hadn't been able to get him for just $5.

Well, I'm sure you can understand my disappointment since here in Canada at TRU, they sell for (after taxes) about $25US. :)

Finally recieved Alt Ravage from Doublecross today. :thumb

 

Awsome, and thanks again. :clap

 

Unless the recent ones eventially show up, this basically caps the alt line for me.

 

Also very shortly I'm looking at importing a Primus from BBTS thus probably capping the Cybertron line.

I think you need to post pictures of what your collection rooms look like.

im guessing its just like a TRU toy section only as you move on the toys get older or/and rarer

 

Seriously, every day is like a birthday or Christmas for this guy. My guess is that his house either has stuff piled and hoarded everywhere, or he has some really nice collector's cabinets because with all the stuff he buys he should be able to afford it!

 

So come on TF2, show us! :wave

 

 

yanno i think i agree, i'd love to see this guys collection. we can only speculate at the size i'm sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.