Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

What I've bought in the last month or so. Everything in the foreground, that is. Everything in the background is old....except Metroplex.  :tfgrin

 

DSC06684.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got Primus, and 3" Starscream and Megs!

 

NO UNI HEAD. ARGH.

........................Rollbar.. I swear, if Hasbro doesn't have me tagged, they do now. I've gotten every Alternator up until now so can I PLEASE! Have my Mirage and Nemesis Prime now?

 

 

*FALLING NOISE*

 

MIRAGE AND MEISTER!

 

*CRASH LANDING*

 

...thank you.

Giant Planet Minicons and Ransack GTS.

 

 

 

Meh, they are cool.

From TFans member Satanstorm:

 

-Alternators Decepticharge

 

AltDecepticharge.jpg

 

w00t w00t :clap

I saw a  problem prime today so I didn't get it.

 

Though I did get unicron.

Gas for a day of garage sale=$39

 

3 80's record books at a garage sale=$.75

 

a box with free G1's, priceless:

IM005279.JPG

 

 

i can identify all the g1 stuff, and don't care what some of the other stuff is, but what's that silver gun?! These three were like brand new (the missle pods for the jets are there, just can't see them), and the extra's help complete my dinobots a bit more. a damned good day to go garage sailing!!! :clap

I found ALT MIRAGE!!  :tfdance  :tfdance  :tfdance  Now my G-1 Alt collection is almost complete.  :thumb

 

I also picked up 10th anniversary Beast Wars Primal and Megs!  Awesome figures although I do find myself liking megs much much more because of all his great articulation.  I think if Primal's wrist were able to turn at the wrist he's be a much more enjoyable.  Too bad too because I'm a BIG Primal fan.  Hopefully Hasbro will do something great th the 15 or 20th year anniversary.  :thumb Still think Primal's mold is pretty bad assed though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.