Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Just picked up Cybertron Metroplex yesterday. He looks pretty impressive next to the rest of the Cybertron Gang. He and Starscream are the endpoints in my display. I put a bunch of Mini-Cons all around him in super battle mode....pretty cool. I just wish he was a little more bulky in Super mode...his hips/waist are too narrow in that mode for my taste...when compared to his legs, torso and shoulders...makes him look a little too dainty.

 

Nice little homage to G1 'Plexs ear antennas too.

 

All around cool bot.

 

Dave

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

A few things

 

IMG_2780.jpg

nice two prototypes.

 

 

 

Hmm, Rodimus has a different package design from the others.

A few things

 

IMG_2780.jpg

nice two prototypes.

 

 

 

Hmm, Rodimus has a different package design from the others.

 

Actually its an error card, its glued back to front.

Actually its an error card, its glued back to front.

 

 

AFA IT! :tfevil

Thats why I need them so bad.

INDEED

 

Scalp that b*tch :tflaugh

24 June

wave8deluxe_02.jpg

This time with normal arms.

INDEED

 

Scalp that b*tch :tflaugh

 

:thumb  :thumb  :thumb

 

I just got ALT OPTIMUS (My Convoy since only MP Prime can lead this group  :tftongue ...I'm a geek.  :redface )

 

I also got Cybertron SD Scattershot...awesome although I wish that the transformation scheme were more complicated for a Voyager figure.  I also bought Cybertron Longrack.  I reeeeaaaally like this figure.  He makes a great compliment to the construction type Autobots although I do wish that Hasbro would have built heels on the guy for better stability. 

 

I'm still on my quest for Alt Mirage.

24 June

wave8deluxe_02.jpg

This time with normal arms.

 

Oh snap, 2 different versions!  Is it easy to tell the difference while still in the packaging?

:eek2 A remold Prime with correctly assembled arms?

 

*searches*

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.