Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

:D    I really can't believe I got it at that price. It had better show up as advertised or I'll be on the warpath.   :tflaugh

 

Actually I just missed the aerialbots by $2.50 by the same seller.

 

And yeah, you got that set for a steal!

 

I didn't realize incomplete Piranacons go for that much now.  Mine may be eBayed shortly considering my general dislike for the toy.  I had to get them tho because I was teh G1 Combiner completist

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

The set is missing one small gun. Add in the intact and ok shape box for Snaptrap plus the instructions and a few tech specs and I'm happy with the price I paid.

 

A complete set, minus the paperwork/box etc. recently went for 200. Another one went for 100 though.

A new addition to my desk: MacBook Pro which I am mainly using for windows

 

bc685e29.jpg

 

Displayed (on the left) with the others:

 

9da5c447.jpg

A new addition to my desk: MacBook Pro which I am mainly using for windows

 

bc685e29.jpg

 

Displayed (on the left) with the others:

 

9da5c447.jpg

 

 

*Mildly shocked*

Dare I ask what they're all for?

Today, I got Universe Devistator and Overbite/Repugnus for $4.95 a piece(on sale)

A new addition to my desk: MacBook Pro which I am mainly using for windows

 

bc685e29.jpg

 

Displayed (on the left) with the others:

 

9da5c447.jpg

 

 

*Mildly shocked*

Dare I ask what they're all for?

 

Just for whatever really. I always wanted a PC again, so thats why I have the MacBook Pro. As for the other laptop, I'm thinkin about selling it, but it has sentimental value, yeah I'm weird. It's pretty beat up on the outside, but it still works great. Most likely I'd use that whenever I go out of state/country.  As for the tower, I don't know, I might keep it. My bro was tellin me to hook up the other monitor to my new laptop. we'll see. Maybe one monitor to each laptop so I can go dual screen on both.... :schin

i got a huge bolshack dragon...better known as ballsack dragon for 5 bucks, brand new....i cant stand the show....but he looks so cool and those wings rock

I actually got these a few days ago and forgot to post it DUMMY ME

 

-BW 10th Tarantulas

-BW 10th Dinobot

 

BWHaul5.jpg

z38347209.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.