Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Jackpot!!!! 

 

While sight-seeing in nearby West Virgina today I managed to stop at 3 different Wal-Marts, along the way picking up:

 

Skywarp

Cannonball

and the mini-con 2 packs 'Sunstorm vs. Checkpoint,' 'Thurst vs. Anti-Blaze,' and 'Ramjet vs. Scythe.' 

 

Awesome haul!  The best I've had in quite a while.  Thanks West Virgina.  I always knew you were good for something.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron:

 

Cannonball!!!!!!!!

 

And a 2nd Downshift so I can open one. Yay!!!!!

Cybertron:

 

Cannonball!!!!!!!!

 

And a 2nd Downshift so I can open one. Yay!!!!!

 

SpeedCake!! I never get tired of that name.

SpeedCake!! I never get tired of that name.

 

 

 

 

Neither do I!    :thumb

You sure love that Bom Bom Primal, don't you Ultraprime.

 

im in love lol

look i aslo got me a diaclone prime and a gold prima

 

:drool  Gold Prime!

will you open it?

 

I wouldn't. You opened one Prime, you've opened them all.

Have you seen Alt Mirage yet Remy?(in stores)

 

not seen Mirage yet.

rm Lio Convoy 22

E Dinobots

 

How do you like the E Dinobots? Took a while but eventially they grew on me. :thumb

 

On topic. Recieved Alt Shockblast today from Plowking.

 

Awsome alt as well as a big thanks PK. :beer

 

To date I now have 13 Alts. :eek  :clap

rm Lio Convoy 22

E Dinobots

 

How do you like the E Dinobots? Took a while but eventially they grew on me. :thumb

 

On topic. Recieved Alt Shockblast today from Plowking.

 

Awsome alt as well as a big thanks PK. :beer

 

To date I now have 13 Alts. :eek  :clap

13? Not bad Loki. :thumb

I also got some KoF keychains today in the mail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.