Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

guitar hero r0x but gets boring

To each his own I'd guess.  I can play almost every song on hard, and the game still rocks! :thumb

 

I just picked up Lugnutz. W00T.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Snagged Dark Crumplezone, Sky Shadow and Wing Sabre today  at Wal-Mart, and finally got myself a cheap (fairly anyways) Supreme Starscream off Ebay.  :thumb

 

Dave

Found these two at my local Toys R Us! Very pleased with the little guys! (they also had Galvatron and Red alert, but I was only interested in these two)

 

DSC09389-2.jpg

Found these two at my local Toys R Us! Very pleased with the little guys! (they also had Galvatron and Red alert, but I was only interested in these two)

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Sco.../DSC09389-2.jpg

 

Wow. Where are you located? Can you post more pics of them in there modes? :tfevil

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/02/06

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_4-02-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/02/06

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 SOI Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x1 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyNTFHaul_for_4-02-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Found these two at my local Toys R Us! Very pleased with the little guys! (they also had Galvatron and Red alert, but I was only interested in these two)

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Sco.../DSC09389-2.jpg

 

Wow. Where are you located? Can you post more pics of them in there modes? :tfevil

 

I'm in Atlantic Canada (If I remember correctly, the first sightings of these guys were in Canada, though I'm surprised to find them so close to home. My local stores take forever to get new stuff)

 

I'll post some detailed pics tomorrow!  Unless Remy beats me to it...  :redface

CD Redalert is mine now too

Also got CD Red alert, GF Chromia(since she hasn't come in the stores that sell NA stuff, I got her from A3U) and BWX Waspinator.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.