Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

How is WST Snarl's size in robot mode compared to the THS-01?

...

Here you go.

 

Thanks, TF1... I guess they're a little small in relation to the THS figures, but that Snarl sure is looking good.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

WTF...Skyshadow, Override GTS, and Excellion are out here already? I haven't even seen Lugnutz and Scrapmetal yet...

Sky Shadow? Pretty cool. I won't buy it because I already have Jetfire, but I find it more and more appealing.

Sky Shadow is great. I never did pick up Jetfire. I just wonder who else came in the assortment with Sky Shadow? Soundwave? I arrived too late to find out.

Sky Shadow is great. I never did pick up Jetfire. I just wonder who else came in the assortment with Sky Shadow? Soundwave? I arrived too late to find out.

 

 

Soundwave is a Voyager, Wing Saber could be in the case with Sky Shadow, at least I hope he is.

 

Soundwave and Wing Saber are probably the 2 figures I've been most looking forward to getting for the entire series so far.

 

I hope I manage to come across them soon.

Woot!  Today I picked up Cyb. Blurr and SW Darth Vader.  Seeing Vader in person, I am pleased with him, more than I thought I'd be.  Hell, anything beats Grevious, I'm glad I got him early on (and returned him) so that he would make other bots look better by comparison.

 

Cyb Blurr rules, and I learned something funny - as I was looking at him, I noticed he had a flip down... crotch... whatever.  Anyway, I said to myself, I don't remember ever doing that on the A-Blurr mold, and went over to have a look.  Sure enough, he had the same flap.  Learn something new every day I guess!

Picked up a second Cyb.Scrapmetal, just because I think he's a great figure (and the fact that my Wal-Mart restocked).

THS02 + WST hotrod (Japan TRU campaign)

THS02_Hotrod.jpg

My wallet is draining out...

no pictures but my THS-02 is being delivered as i write this :yay

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.