Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

HOly crud....O_O damn you guys are all either rich or lucky...or both XD I really don't mind the unicron..but the CONSTRUCTICONS?!?!?! wow......sighs......ahh...... oh ya and the YGO cards are great =P can't wait to get more SOI packs myself ~~ go insect deck ^_^

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

:rofl

 

I just PNWD J00!!! 3 OF J00!!

 

Another one for the 1337. :tflaugh

 

I didn't really buy it, I don't think it has ever been on ebay. :wtf

Heh you wish.  :tftongue

 

I asked for the auction link because I knew you wouldn't be able to supply it.

:rofl

 

I just PNWD J00!!! 3 OF J00!!

 

Another one for the 1337. :tflaugh

 

I didn't really buy it, I don't think it has ever been on ebay. :wtf

 

:roll You're dreaming mate.

 

I looked up completed auctions with the name unicron after what you said, so that's why i pointed out that you can't be serious.

:rofl

 

I just PNWD J00!!! 3 OF J00!!

 

Another one for the 1337. :tflaugh

 

I didn't really buy it, I don't think it has ever been on ebay. :wtf

no your just a lier and a time waster

 

any who cant wait for the short round pics remy

19 March

skydeluxe_boxed.jpg

Most of you post weekly, right? Then how do you get all that money!

i just got in the mail today the bwr-01, MC-01, MC-09, MC-14 and the black super link rodimus convoy. I updaed my collection pics so posting pics here would be rather redundant.

Um.....I got Cybertron Dark Crumplezone....and Downshift, along with a free Lugnutz.  I used to hate the mold, but he's characterized so well in the show, I had to have him!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.