Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Thats it once I'm rich or something like that I'm going to make trips to hong kong each year

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 3/18/06

 

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 2 - Battle of Hoth" (Asst. #85770):

#85933 "Saga #013: Darth Vader" (With Hologram Emperor Palpatine) [store: Target]

 

Transformers Universe Ultras Wave #4 [Asst. #80935] *Target Exclusive*:

#80948 Universe Overbite with Repugnus [store: Target]

#80952 Universe Long Haul & Hightower [store: Target]

#80953 Universe Bonecrusher & Scavenger [store: Target]

 

Game Boy Advance Video Game: :

Yu-Gi-Oh "Ultimate Masters - World Championship Tournament 2006" [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x12 SOI Pack(s) [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

x2 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Target]

x2 EEN Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 CRV Pack(s) [store: Target]

x2 DR2 Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Target]

x8 DP2 "Chazz Princeton" Packs [store: Target]

x2 Duelist Pack Set(s) (Jaden Yuki/Chazz Princeton) [store: Target]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_3-18-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 3/18/06

 

Star Wars Saga Collection "Wave 2 - Battle of Hoth" (Asst. #85770):

#85933 "Saga #013: Darth Vader" (With Hologram Emperor Palpatine) [store: Target]

 

Transformers Universe Ultras Wave #4 [Asst. #80935] *Target Exclusive*:

#80948 Universe Overbite with Repugnus [store: Target]

#80952 Universe Long Haul & Hightower [store: Target]

#80953 Universe Bonecrusher & Scavenger [store: Target]

 

Game Boy Advance Video Game: :

Yu-Gi-Oh "Ultimate Masters - World Championship Tournament 2006" [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x12 SOI Pack(s) [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

x2 SOI Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Target]

x2 EEN Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 CRV Pack(s) [store: Target]

x2 DR2 Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 DPK Special Edition Booster Pack(s) [store: Target]

x8 DP2 "Chazz Princeton" Packs [store: Target]

x2 Duelist Pack Set(s) (Jaden Yuki/Chazz Princeton) [store: Target]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_3-18-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Here is what I got off of ebay, I found it listed within 30 seconds of being listed, so not many people saw it. The final BIN price was $8,050!

 

unicron24-464x623.png

Here is what I got off of ebay, I found it listed within 30 seconds of being listed, so not many people saw it. The final BIN price was $8,050!

 

unicron24-464x623.png

 

o_O So, you payed that much?! Holy crap. You must have a pretty good job. Nice pick up, man.  :tfgrin

Here is what I got off of ebay, I found it listed within 30 seconds of being listed, so not many people saw it. The final BIN price was $8,050!

 

unicron24-464x623.png

Got a link to the auction?

Here is what I got off of ebay, I found it listed within 30 seconds of being listed, so not many people saw it. The final BIN price was $8,050!

 

unicron24-464x623.png

 

Heh you can't be serious?  :wtf

:rofl

 

I just PNWD J00!!! 3 OF J00!!

 

Another one for the 1337. :tflaugh

 

I didn't really buy it, I don't think it has ever been on ebay. :wtf

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.