Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

These are what I bought today...

Luckily got Exillion and Downshift.  Override GTS is not so attractive to me.

 

Where are you located?!  :eek

 

I went with Remy today :tftongue

Actually all TF fans in Hong Kong are hunting the Wave 6 these few days.

All US version only figures are gone in several hours.  Luckily I got them in a department store today.

not to rain on anyones parade here, but what about this? http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=24686

 

Do you mean Remy or every one else. Remy can do what every he wants. I dont even pay attention to the Hauls thread any more and hardy any one post  responses about your items so it makes it feel like you've wasted your time even posting your pic.

 

I went with Remy today :tftongue

Actually all TF fans in Hong Kong are hunting the Wave 6 these few days.

All US version only figures are gone in several hours.  Luckily I got them in a department store today.

 

Cool. You get to hang with Remy.

I saw Darth Maul in Target about a week ago and thought about buying it for myself, but changed my mind. Now I might change it back and buy it for my 5-yr-old nephew who loves TFs (b/c of me, thank you very much) and Star Wars (b/c of my brother, his dad), so I think that might make a good mix.

 

We shall see.

 

Very nice pics as always Remy.

 

Oh and I would still love to see a pic of your entire collection, even if it is in storage. I am sure I am not the only one that is curious how much stuff you have.

finally :clap  found downshift and scrapmetal :clap

17 March

blacklioboxed.jpg

skywalker_boxed.jpg

I'm jealous of your toys Remy ;p

 

How long before you get your hands on the wave 7 basics (Shortround & Repugnus)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.