Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My remote control Goomba...

 

dscf06241ot.jpg

 

scan7qw.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron Swindle, Swerve and DVD Snarl.

 

Swindle is so much better than Hardtop IMO.  :clap

Ok,

 

I havnt really bought much since after Xmas...well, I've gone retarded....I've bought a shatload of Cybertron over the last few days....

 

It's easier to say what figures I still need to get rather than list the ones I have.  My wifes not been happy with me the last few days  :tftongue

 

Out of all the Cybertron figures released in the US to date, meaning, just the actual Cybertron Scouts, Deluxes, Voyagers, etc etc, not talking about smallest transformers, Legends, Heroes, and all that stuff I only need Megatron, Supreme Starscream, and the upcoming releases....I'm not sure whats out now...I dont have Defense Scattorshot or Hot Shot, I dont have Menasor, Dark Crumplezone, or Wing Sabre, Sky Shadow, Lugnutz, Scrapmetal etc.

 

I also just picked up Sunstreaker finally, so i have all the Alts out now. Dont have any of the BTs. I'm seriously running out of room again.....and my corner nook of the living room is pretty much filled up.

 

Oh, I dont have the Thrust vs Anti-Blaze Minicon 2 Pack, the Sunstorm vs Checkpoint Minicon 2 Pack, or the Ramjet vs Scythe Minicon 2 Pack

but I have the others. I dont have the Costco exclusive either, cuz theres no Costcos around here in NH that i know of anyways.

 

I'm still waiting for megs and screamer to come down in price.....screamers $30-$35, but I'm still holding out for that $22 and change I read about on the forums  :tfgrin

 

I have Galvatron, so not too crazy about getting Megs, but wanna complete the series. Galvys so much cooler looking.

 

I hope the next waves come out soon...it sucks going shopping and sneaking over to the action figures and not seeing anything new.

 

Dave

My mom was nice enough to buy me an alt. skids. :tfdance

i bought E galvatron yesterday.

 

Next will master galvatron

Arrived today:

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 1/24/06

 

Transformers Universe Ultras Wave #4 [Asst. #80935] *Target Exclusive*:

Long Haul & Bonecrusher & Hightower & Overbite [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Transformers Cybertron LOC Series #3 [Asst. #80984]:

LOC Soundwave & LOC Galvatron-"Black Proto Version" [Ebay Seller: spx_toys]

 

Power Rangers Heroes Series 2 [Asst. #4389]:

#4389 Red Auto Morphin Power Ranger to #4389 Pink Auto Morphin Power Ranger [Ebay Seller: momranger]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 EEN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_1-24-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

where did you get the rambles? :eek

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.