Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Energon Arcee

Energon Mirage (finaly!!!!!)

Energon Ironhide

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

WTF? How did you get a Scourge with non multi-lingual packaging in Canada?

 

On the internets, perhaps?

WTF? How did you get a Scourge with non multi-lingual packaging in Canada?

 

On the internets, perhaps?

 

Niether. :D

 

I found him in a specialty store. Comics America. The owner was selling him for $51 CND. I almost passed it up entirely thinking yeah right, but then realized it was Labour Day weekend and everything in the store had a 35% off price cut. :thumb I wouldn't have ever noticed if it wern't for M.O.P pointing it out. Guess I should save the box to this one, eh? :tflaugh 

prime and scourge:cybertron.

overhaul,scatorshot,hotshot,jetfire,crumplezone,ransack,dirtboss,vector prime, and landmine: last week and week before.

Completed my G1 Defensor with First Aid finally, also got a nearly complete G1 Thrust and a G1 Frenzy... A small haul, but a bigger one is on it's way  :clap

 

Really? First Aid as your last? I have like 3 of him. Blades is hardest to find for me.

prime and scourge:cybertron.

overhaul,scatorshot,hotshot,jetfire,crumplezone,ransack,dirtboss,vector prime, and landmine: last week and week before.

 

Awsome. :thumb

 

Now all you need is Megatron, unless of course you have him already than never mind.  :tflaugh

Personally I'm waiting him out. He's warming shelves everywhere in larger than normal numbers so I expect a slight price drop in the near future. Same as Supreme Starscream.

I got God Neptune in the mail today and....

 

..... he sucks so bad. Worst combiner ever. He is a hydrocephalic.

 

He is sooooooo over priced. Luckily, I only paid $25.00 for him otherwise I would be shooting through the roof right now.

 

Might sell him on eBay eventually. :schin

I got Energon Megatron yesterday.  That is my favorite Megs so I'm

happy :sun

_________________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Fri. 9/9/05

 

Pic #1.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Collectible Tin 2005 Set "Panther Warrior" x1

 

Pic #2.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Cybernetic Revolution Packs x3

YGOTCGCTS2005PWx1PIC1_9-9TH.jpg

YGOTCGCRVPacksx3PIC2_9-9TH.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.