Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

BT Prowl and a bootleg VF-1S. I'll post pics tomorrow.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

  • Author

Here's what I got from my friend and Hasbro's online Toy Shop today.

I went to TRU today to see if they had a C HotShot...and they did!!  So I bought it.

 

Then, for the hell of it I checked out WalMart....The actually had Red alert and Overrun!!!!!!!!  This is monumental for this area.  So I bought Override.  Have yet to open them.  I'm happy.

Here's what I got from my wife, my friend, and Hasbro's online Toy Shop today.

so how good was hasbrotoyshop? reliable?

_________________________________________________________________

What I got For My Birthday [8/19/2005]  "Part #1"

 

Pic #1.) Power Rangers SPD: Mega Morphin Omega Power Ranger and Mega Morphin Shadow Power Ranger

 

Pic #2.) Power Rangers SPD: Sound Patrol Red Power Ranger and Sound Patrol Blue Power Ranger

 

Pic #3.) Power Rangers SPD: Yellow Light Patrol Power Ranger and Pink Light Patrol Power Ranger

 

Pic #4.) Power Rangers SPD: Omega Delta Morph ATV

 

Pic #5.) Power Rangers LG: Deluxe Astro Galactic Megazord

 

Pic #6.) Power Rangers SPD: Sound Patrol Omega Power Ranger

 

Pic #7.) Japanese Beast Wars: D-1 Megatron

 

Pic #8.) Lego Alpha Team: #4746 "Mobile Command Center"

HAULPRSPDMMOPRandMMSPRPIC1_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRSPDSPRedandBluePIC2_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRSPDLPYellowandPinkPIC3_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRSPDOmegaDMAPIC4_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRLGDLXAGMPIC5_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRSPDSPOmegaPIC6_8-19TH.jpg

HAULJBWD-1MegatronPIC7_8-19TH.jpg

HAULLEGOALPHATEAM4746PIC8_8-19TH.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

I hit the jackpot! I got a ton of TF comics

 

Marvel

Regular Series 6, 10-12, 14-17, 19-25, 27-30, 32-34, 36-49, 51

The Movie 1-3

Headmasters 1-4

Universe 1-4

 

Dreamwave

Armada 1-18

_________________________________________________________________

What I got For My Birthday [8/19/2005]  "Part #2"

 

Pic #9.) Lego Racers: #8655 "RX-Sprinter" & #8656 "FS Truck"

 

Pic #10.) Lego Racers: #8657 "ATR 4" & #8658 "Big Bling Wheelie"

 

Pic #11.) Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game: Dark Beginnings 2 Packs x2

 

Pic #12.) Power Rangers SPD: Sound Patrol Shadow Power Ranger

HAULLEGORACERS8655_8656PIC9_8-19TH.jpg

HAULLEGORACERS8657_8658PIC10_8-19TH.jpg

YGOTCGDB2Packsx2PIC11_8-19TH.jpg

HAULPRSPDSPShadowPIC12_8-19TH.jpg

_________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: gi_trekker on Fri. 8/19/05

 

Pic #1.) Power Rangers SPD: Omega Light Patrol Ranger

HAULPRSPDOmegaLPPRPIC1_8-19TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Found today:

 

Tripredicus (complete)--------------|

BW Waspinator (99% complete)---|

BW Inferno Parts--------------------|-------------$.50

McD's TM Scorpion------------------|

 

Imperial KO Brawn & Vortex (loose)------------$.25

 

Cybertron Starscream---------$50 (ouch)

 

BK Optimus---------------------$1.06

 

Not a bad haul...plus a secret I'll be posting in the next month or so (crosses fingers)

MISB energon Mirage arrived today, hoorah!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.