Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

GF sceamer

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

i got wed energon galvatron

 

 

You married E Galvatron??  :tflaugh1

a few weeks late BUT:

 

Takara Beast Wars Metals Rattrap vs. Terrorsaur

 

Beast Wars Transmetal Optimal Optimus

 

Beast Machines Primal Prime

 

BOTCON 2000 Beast Machines Apelinq

 

OTFCC 2004 Universe Megazarak

 

all MISB!!! w00t w00t  thanks luckyseaspray! :D

_________________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from JRSToyworld.com on Mon. 7/25/05:

 

Pic #1.) Galaxy Force: GD-11 "Chromia" x2

 

Pic #2.) Galaxy Force: GD-12 "Road Storm" x2

 

Pic #3.) Legends of Cybertron: Megatron

HAULGFGD-11x2PIC1_7-25TH.jpg

HAULGFGD-12x2PIC2_7-25TH.jpg

HAULLOCMegatronPIC3_7-25TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Mon. 7/25/05:

 

Pic #1.) Lego Bionicle: Vahki---> #8614 "Nuurakh"

 

Pic #2.) Lego Bionicle: Visorak---> #8746 "Keelerak"

HAULLegoBionicle8614PIC1_7-25TH.jpg

HAULLegoBionicle8746PIC2_7-25TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

I got Hard Top, Minicon Recon Team, and Clocker

 

All three wave 1.5/wave 2 basics

 

All that's left to aquire are

 

Override

 

Red alert

 

Dark Scorpinok

 

 

and in a strange double whammy I also got Nemesis Primal

Postie came by the house today, and dropped off a healthy sized box, inside of which were the transformers I've been waiting too bloody long for (damn you Transfiguretoys.com!! Only Australian transformer import retailer I can find online  :redface )

 

inside where MP-01 Convoy, Live Convoy, Reverse Convoy, the Australian DVD release of G1 Season 4, and a bumblebee keyring.

 

Why did I wait so long for an MP-01? Good God this thing is beautiful. I want to take it away to distant lands and recite sweet, sweet poetry to it. The transformation is complex yet intuitive. This thing is ridiculously complex, but not slamming your face into a wall lcomplex ala BT-Grimlock.

 

I'd write more, but it's 3am, and I've spent the entire day playing with toys and watching G1 all the way through, from season 1,2, The Movie, 3 and 4. Arghh, transformer fatigue setting in...... have I even eaten anything since breakfast....?  :wtf

Postie came by the house today, and dropped off a healthy sized box, inside of which were the transformers I've been waiting too bloody long for (damn you Transfiguretoys.com!! Only Australian transformer import retailer I can find online  :redface )

 

inside where MP-01 Convoy, Live Convoy, Reverse Convoy, the Australian DVD release of G1 Season 4, and a bumblebee keyring.

 

Why did I wait so long for an MP-01? Good God this thing is beautiful. I want to take it away to distant lands and recite sweet, sweet poetry to it. The transformation is complex yet intuitive. This thing is ridiculously complex, but not slamming your face into a wall lcomplex ala BT-Grimlock.

 

I'd write more, but it's 3am, and I've spent the entire day playing with toys and watching G1 all the way through, from season 1,2, The Movie, 3 and 4. Arghh, transformer fatigue setting in...... have I even eaten anything since breakfast....?  :wtf

 

:clap    :thumb

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: simila66 on Weds. 7/27/05

 

Pic #1.) Transformers SDCC 2005 Exclusive: G1 Megatron Polystone Mini Statue

HAULTFSDCC2005MPMSPIC1_7-27TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Weds. 7/27/05:

 

Pic #1.) Lego Bionicle: Visorak---> #8747 "Suukorak"

HAULLegoBionicle8747PIC1_7-27TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Went this morning to Toys'Rus;

 

Microman Scar Predator

Sonic Bomber + Element

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.