Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Today and in the last couple of weeks I got ......

 

group.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Just found ALT SWERVE in one of Southern FL's Targets.  Pretty good if you ask me.  Think I'll stay. :thumb

 

Didn't open him up yet...still up in the air about opening him up and setting him free. :tftongue

rampage.jpg

 

Woot.  That's the last of the BWs I was dead-set on getting.  I considered picking up TM Optimus and TM Megatron, but I dunno how pressing it is.  Both are pretty ugly.

 

I saw Alt Ravage and Shockwave as recently as friday night at my local TRU.  I don't think there's much of a shortage up here in NH.

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: powerjedi999 On Sat. 6/25/05:

 

Pic #1.) Cybertron Dark Scorponok

HAULCybertronDarkScorponokPIC1---JUNE25TH.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Just found ALT SWERVE in one of Southern FL's Targets.  Pretty good if you ask me.  Think I'll stay. :thumb

 

Didn't open him up yet...still up in the air about opening him up and setting him free. :tftongue

 

Let him out :P

Just found ALT SWERVE in one of Southern FL's Targets.  Pretty good if you ask me.  Think I'll stay. :thumb

 

Didn't open him up yet...still up in the air about opening him up and setting him free. :tftongue

 

Let him out :P

 

Jaguaratron, I'm thinking that you are giving me all the confirmation I need...LOL!

 

One question is who should I put the Fire stickers on?

 

Alt Blue TRACKS

 

BT yellow TRACKS

 

or

 

ALt SWERVE

 

I'm not sure which guy deserves it although I'm thinking of just not useing it al all.  Still thinks that it should have been imprinted on the toy altogether. :tftongue

Just found ALT SWERVE in one of Southern FL's Targets.  Pretty good if you ask me.  Think I'll stay. :thumb

 

Didn't open him up yet...still up in the air about opening him up and setting him free. :tftongue

 

Let him out :P

 

Jaguaratron, I'm thinking that you are giving me all the confirmation I need...LOL!

 

One question is who should I put the Fire stickers on?

 

Alt Blue TRACKS

 

BT yellow TRACKS

 

or

 

ALt SWERVE

 

I'm not sure which guy deserves it although I'm thinking of just not useing it al all.  Still thinks that it should have been imprinted on the toy altogether. :tftongue

 

I dont like the flame sticker myself so recommend that you keep it mint on sheet for future generations to enjoy ;)

Today I unexpectedly got to start my Cybertron collection.

 

Though I could've gotten the whole first wave save Optimus Prime I decidedly kept spending moderate.

 

I picked up Hotshot, Thundercracker, Overhaul, and Ransack.

 

Not a bad start me thinks.  :thumb

 

I Also picked up Energon Highwire, and Kicker against my better judgement. :redface

 

Ah well at least I can officially say I am now done with Energon. :clap

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.