Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

alt shockblast :thumb

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: mjsfrogsplash1 On Mon. 5/2/05:

 

Pic #1.) DaiRangers Figure: Dragon Ranger

 

HAULDaiRangersFigureDragonRangerPIC1MAY2ND.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Got my BBTS order! :clap

 

Armada

Sideswipe (yes I willingly bought him)

Destruction Mini-con Team

 

Beast Machines

Battle Unicorn

 

Takara Collection Reissues

14 - Stepper

15 - Hound

 

Robotmasters

3 - Rijie

 

Choro Q

Rodimus Prime

 

Marvel Legends

Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six

Series IV Beast

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: amricons On Mon. 5/2/05:

 

Pic #1.) DaiRangers Zord: DX Dragon Star King

HAULDaiRangersDXDragonStarKingPIC1MAY2ND.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Wal-Mart on Mon. 5/2/05

 

Pic #1.) Star Wars Revenge of the Sith: Darth Vader's/Anakin Skywalker's Color-Change Blade Lightsaber.

HAULStarWarsROSDarthVader-AnakinSkywalkerCCBLightsaberPIC1MAY2ND.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

What I got from Meijer on Mon. 5/2/05

 

Pic #1.) Lego Harry Potter: Hogwarts Express [#4758]

 

Pic #2.) Pokemon GBA Game: Pokemon Emerald Version

HAULHarryPotterLegosHogwartsExpressPIC1MAY2ND.jpg

HAULPokemonGBAGame-PokemonEmeraldVersionPIC2MAY2ND.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Got;

Micromasters

Tailwind

Tailspin

Greasepit (figure)

Stormcloud

Swindler

 

Throttlebot Freeway

Sparkabot Fizzle

 

Guns for Twintwist and Topspin

Gun for Runamuck

Gun for Rewind

Guns for Overdrive (only need double barreled)

Gun and Missile for Camshaft

This last Saturday (4/30) I got:

 

Throttlebot Freeway

 

RID Megatron Megabolt

 

WST Starscream

 

Alt Wheeljack

 

Robot Masters G1 Convoy

 

and all of them from stores, not the web.

Alternators Ravage

 

I said I wouldn't buy him numerous times, but then they went and made his character so sool... :redface

 

 

AlternatorsRavage.jpg

GI Joe 3-pack

Scrap Iron

Serpentor

Firefly

got my purple primal variant in the mail yesterday.

I've got quite a bit of new TF in the past 2 weeks:

 

Almost complete G1 Superion (which has 2 Skydives and Slingshot, so only one arm, going to get the rest later)

Energon Terradive and Windrazer

G1 Ultra Magnus

G1 Drag Strip and Breakdown

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.