Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Made a trip to the city Friday after work and hit two Walmarts. Found and bought three out of five possible Energon figs I didn't have.

 

Decided to buy Steamhammer, Barricade, and finally Slugslinger. Passed on Roadblock, since i already have Inferno, and Highwire/Kicker two pack.

Steamhammer's pretty good overall, and assembles together much better after the treads have been swapped. I like Barricade but it has design flaws especially with the waist section. Slugslinger is the biggest surprise of all three despite what I've heard about him. Transformation is somewhat difficult first time around (tossed incoherent instructions and when by pics on package) but I've been able to transform him several times since without incident. Though the alt mode doesn't stay together to well the bot mode is awsome and poses great. My only huge complaint overall is I wish the designers at Has/Tak would've sacrificed the miserable landing gear for better arm ariculation.

Driving in a again this afternoon and will hit all three TRUs in the area. I hope to at least find a Wingsaber.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

just picked up a basic two pack(insecticon, strong arm) from wal mart. I can't belive they still have those two packs.

E-Bonecrusher

E-Long Haul

Blight

Blackout

Wing Saber

Alpha-Q

 

All I need is Swoop/Grimlock 2-pack and I'm done with Energon.

i aquired

 

E-Barricade

Blight

Kickback

 

just need to find Stormcloud and Blackout :tfgrin

energon starscream

Best freaking haul evah.

 

Found Longhorn, and Night Slash Cheetor in Zellers.

 

Found Bonecrusher/Wideload/Stormcloud/Blight/Blackout/Kickback and Stormjet in a specialty comics/toy store. :clap

 

Three cheers for Comics America.

 

:clap :clap :clap

I received my long awaited 20th anniversary Prime, G1 Prime and Binaltech Smokescreen...

 

Also got 4 more Binaltech's: Dead End, Swindle, Grimlock and Tracks, which should arrive this thursday :tflaugh

 

Man, this is getting a bit too expensive, almost $500 gone in one week :tfhuh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.