Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I just got an alt. shockblast and a walmart deluxe two pack.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

This proved to be an expensive week:

 

I just couldn't be satisfied on a secondhand G1 Prime and I got 20th Anniversary Prime + BT Smokescreen also :tflaugh

 

Yeowch, that's over 250 bucks!!!

I got Alpha q and Bonecrusher

Went to TRU and got:

 

Alpha Q

Grimlock and Swoop

Wing Saber

 

buy 2 get 3rd free :clap

 

Also got:

 

SkyShadow

Blackout

Stormcloud

 

also at 2 get 3rd free from TRU

 

totaling about:56 bucks which I also got a $10 gift certificate for purchase of $50 or more... :thumb :clap

MASSIVE Galaxy force mail haul this week, but first Energon stuff:

 

Roadbuster Wild: Yeh, I like this guy. Although I'll be calling him Hound when I talk to him. I like the Ironhide mold (ducks lynch mob) and he came with a cool fluorescent Energon weapon. He's currently combined with Overdrive on my shelf, and you can't tell they're two robots.

 

Storm Jet: WELL! I do like this guy, but he's got serious issues. For a start, his robot and combiner modes are just hollow. For the next thing, I had to switch his knees around, and for a third thing, his combination points are a pain in the backside to use on the legs. Not having too much trouble with the chest peg I'm glad to say. On the plus side, I do like his robot and combined modes despite being hollow and I think the Superion combined form looks cool. Yes, I don't mind the lack of hands. Deal with it.

 

Steamhammer: Fascinating toy. Nice vehicle mode, solid individual robot mode. Head is wibbly in combined mode, and left arm connection point is dodgy which I'm not too happy about. I have put him together as CM\Buildtron, but he's not 'finished' yet.

 

Now, the main event, Galaxy Force.

 

Speed Micron Team - Yay mini-cons! They're still the speed team, I like the new colours, the yellow one is a bit of a homage to Sparkplug\Prime. Actually these are a lot more solid and enjoyable than the originals. I kinda like that the GF figures don't have powerlinx points, just having the Microns running around is cool. I wish I had the new team.

 

Guardshell (Landmine) - This guy is TINY. Really small. I don't object to that, I like small TFs, but for a deluxe he just scrapes bigger than a basic. A complex transformation and great modes make up for it, though. Gimmick is weird, and he only comes with one Force Chip. I'm not disappointed in this guy at all, he's great fun, but he's also a very strange toy compared to his Landmine 'predecessor' from Energon. Actually I never liked that toy, so I guess I'm happier with this one.

 

Nitro Convoy - Well, owning the toy, I can see why this guy is a girl! Very feminine paint scheme, I like. Also, she auto-transforms, and it's certainly the strongest spring-loaded transformation I've ever seen. Obviously you need to lock everything into place yourself but you can literally just press a button and watch her go! Big gun weapon is nice to see in a Convoy. Nice TF.

 

Land Bullet - Erm... he's very shiny. He's also got a great big Beast Machines \ Transtech feel to him. A very bulky Transformer with two great modes, and a great fan mode. Gimmick works well. I don't object to him having gorilla-like arms, it gives him personality. I guess that's the key word with this one, personality. A very unique toy, and highly recommended.

 

Dreadrock (Jetfire) - He's sleeker than Jetfire from Armada and Energon. Plane mode is 100% convincing, almost to Alternator level. I don't like the gimmick so much though in either mode. Robot mode is, as has been said before, Mega rather than Ultra sized but it's still a very nice one. Totally recommended.

 

Galaxy Convoy - Masterpiece Optimus Prime is a perfect representation of what Optimus Prime\Convoy looks like. Galaxy Convoy is what Optimus Prime\Convoy SHOULD look like. This toy is perfect in every way. I suggest that you buy it. I suggest that HasTak repaint it. And again. Once more, for luck. That's how good it is. There just isn't anything bad about it. He has a huge gun, as Convoy's should, he has a complex and engaging transformation, he's huge, he has a matrix, he looks like Convoy... he's just breathtaking. Buy it now, or Unicron will consume your very soul!

____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: lu-tze-the-sweeper On 3/18/05:

 

Pic #1.) Star Wars Legos: Revenge of the Sith

A.) #7250 "Clone Scout Walker"

B.) #7251 "Darth Vader Transformation"

C.) #7258 "Wookiee Attack"

HAULStarWarsLegosDarthVaderTransformationandCloneScoutWalkerandWookieeAttackMarc8thPIC1.jpg

____________________________________________________________

What I got from Toys-"R"-Us on 3/19/05

 

Pic #1.) Star Wars Legos: Revenge of the Sith/Original Trilogy Collection

A.) #4500 "Rebel Snowspeeder" [Original Trilogy Collection]

B.) #7256 "Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid" [Revenge of the Sith]

C.) #7264 "Imperial Inspection" [Original Trilogy Collection]

HAULStarWarsLegosImperialInspectionandRebelSnowspeederxVultureDroidandJediStarfiterMarch19thPIC1.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I only got my first energon stuff last week (Tow-line and Demolisher) and now I (and my brother) own Shockblast, Treadshot and Sledge thanks to Toy's r us' three for two.

 

:thumb

I finally picked up King Atlas yesterday. I was surprised target still had it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.