Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My buddy picked me up an Energon Starscream. Looks great! Still in debate wether to open him or not. Hmm...............

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got a new suerioron combiner limb and Alt. Swindle.

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: Shockblast On 3/14/05:

 

Pic #1.) Universe SpaceWarp

HAULUniverseSpaceWarpMarch14thPIC1.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

that thing is so sweet

 

 

but i got

tfu spychangers

prime

sliverstreak

hoist

prowl

at $2 each

So far, so good this week. I went to the post office today to mail off some packages and the lot was full. I needed to kill a little time so I went over to TRU and to my shock (pun intended) I found an alt. Shockblast! :clap

 

Then I went back a little while ago and got Sixshot and Overcast. My nephew bought Wing Saber so I got the Sixshot and Overcast for $20. :thumb

 

Also, I found Bonecrusher and Wideload the other day. 2 down 2 to go! :thumb Now if I can find Blackout and Blight by the end of the week I'll be all caught up. :bounce

_________________________________________________________________

What I got from JRSToyworld on 3/15/05:

 

Pic 1.) GD-06 Inch-up x2 and Universe G1 Spychangers

HAULGalaxyForceGD06InchUpx2andUniverseG1SpychangersMarch15thPIC1.jpg

__________________________________________________________________

  • Author

Finally found Overcast and finished up my Bruticus Maximus with Blight and Blackout. All I need is the other two Air Team limbs and Energon is complete.

Got these today.....Book Reissue #18 Soundblaster, GF Flame Convoy, GF Wolf Fang, GF Dino Shout...Damn i love those beasts.... :tflaugh

 

DSCF0413.jpg

One of the $3 'better' KO constructicon's at Walgreens.

 

Considering the rest of my haul this week, I couldn't justify spending much else. :redface

yesterday i got the black robot master beast megatron and black beast convoy in the mail via ebay. i also got a slip saying that the mail dude needed my signature to deliver a package,......but i was home untill mid after noon. he should try rining the door bell next time. :tfmad

picked up night slash cheetor last night

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.