Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got a lucky streak going at my target, it would seem. They had a new shipment of Alternators and Energon! :clap

 

Picked up:

 

Energon

 

Superion Limbs:

Sky Shadow

Treadshot

 

Constructicon Limbs:

Wideload

Bonecrusher

 

Bruticus Limbs and Body:

Stormcloud

Kickback

Blackout

Barricade

 

Alternators

 

Grimlock

 

So far Target is the only place down here which I've seen the Bruticus stuff at, thankfully they had most of him there. The entire set of Constructicons were there (And at Wally World) but I ran past my budget as it was, so I grabbed the rare limbs and left the rest for another time. I haven't seen any of the A3,A4 Superion limbs anywhere thus far.

D2 Blight

D3 Blackout

Universe Night Slash Cheetor

 

Yes! I am finally finished with Energon!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

bravo.

 

I need E Ironhide (armorhide)

Bruticus limbs-Stormcloud/blight.

Wideload-bonecrusher

quickstrike

role play (waiting for clearance)

Overcast

Terradive

 

I think that's it.

Energon Wingsaber

 

they had Sixshot and Overcast, but i'm not really big on repaints unless they do some body/appearance modifications (like BT/Alts)

 

this was in Wal-Mart in East Meadow, NY (long island) for those who're looking

_____________________________________________________________

What I got in the mail from Ebay Seller: Shockblast On 3/14/05:

 

Pic #1.) Universe SpaceWarp

HAULUniverseSpaceWarpMarch14thPIC1.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Finally got my hands on Energon Megatron (which is extremely rare here in Finland). I also bought all Micromaster Constructicons and Storm Jet...

 

Hmmm... Should I leave Energon Megs in the box?

energon alpha q

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.