Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Snagged both Grey Hulk and Captain America Marvel Transformers for only $10 on eBay! Was always interested in that sub-line, but the price never justified it for me. Glad I was able to find a deal like this!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Wave 1 (deluxe - voyager - leader) is complete , thanks to these 2:

gallery_6736_1299_787934.jpg

I picked up Generations Cybertronian Megatron and Dirge from Walmart. Didn't take a pic tho, they went right into the rubbermaids.

Picked up a Cyberverse Commander Powerglide and a Deluxe Mudflap from TRU today.

*X-Men snip*

 

I wanted to pick up those sets, but I'm not comic book fan. I would've preferred the costumes from the 90s animated series.

 

It's not a haul... yet..... but I did preorder this bad boy... He's just too awesome not to share. Maybe it'll get you guys to preorder him as well.

 

 

10148904a8.jpg

 

 

My latest thing I got was:

 

G1 Micromaster Combiner Tanker Truck Transport w/ Pipeline and Gusher MIB for only $70. Thats like only a 1/3 of what it normally goes for. I be happy.

:tfdance

Picked up a Super Combat Captain America, Captain Britain and a Marvel Universe Vision (clear) from TRU today

Picked up Beast Wars Waspinator, Rhinox and an Animated Voyager Bulkhead at Botcon today :). Now I just need a Transmetal 2 Megatron, a Scorponok and a Terrorsaur to complete my Beast Wars lineup. As for my Animated lineup, just needing a Leader Megatron and a Blackarachnia.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.