Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 05/27/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698:

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Deluxe Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28738:

x2 #29710 Barricade-{Store: Target}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x2 TF-DOTM "Official Adaptation"/Target Edition-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #28770 Megatron-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers Collectors Club > Official Magazines:

x1 The Official Magazine - 39th Edition | June/July 2011 + AD-{Club: TransformersClub.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x2 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Target}

 

40-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-27-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 05/27/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698:

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Deluxe Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28738:

x2 #29710 Barricade-{Store: Target}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x2 TF-DOTM "Official Adaptation"/Target Edition-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #28770 Megatron-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers Collectors Club > Official Magazines:

x1 The Official Magazine - 39th Edition | June/July 2011 + AD-{Club: TransformersClub.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x2 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Target}

 

40-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-27-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

No TFs today - where are you Warpath???

I picked up Marvel Universe Cyclops and Cable today though. And a movie series Cap America.

Not a bad haul for a Saturday morning. I think I just missed a deluxe Laserbeak, Nitro BB and Thundercracker were on the pegs.

I am a huge Camero fan so I decided against my better judgement to pick up DOTM Bumblebee. I also picked up Cyberverse Commander Class Powerglide.

Yesterday I picked up Cyberverse Blackout - awesome little figure. I didn't bother with any other version of the character, but the fact that he came with a targetmaster Scorponok was a selling point. More & more I'm thinking of mostly ignoring the larger figures and just doing the Cyberverse line for DOTM - the only poor figure in the lot so far has been Starscream.

No TFs today - where are you Warpath???

I picked up Marvel Universe Cyclops and Cable today though. And a movie series Cap America.

Not a bad haul for a Saturday morning. I think I just missed a deluxe Laserbeak, Nitro BB and Thundercracker were on the pegs.

 

 

Warpath is out there now. I just got mine a few days ago. As well as Wheeljack and Thundercracker

 

For what it's worth, Wal-mart in my area had almost all of the generations still on the pegs(restocked, ugh!). So I got my third Scourge to round out the group now.

 

 

Yeah, I did the same when I found my fourth and final Scourge a couple weeks ago. I was gonna stop at 3 and then said, ugh as well.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 05/28/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698: #28762

x1 #28762 "#002 Barricade"-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Meijer}

 

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars/Classic > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #30050 Republic Attack Shuttle-{Store: Meijer}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Pokemon Black (New)-{Store: Gamestop}

x1 Pokemon White (Pre-Owned)-{Store: Gamestop}

^="Got them on Fri. 05/27/2011"

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #29682 Blackout-{Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #28770 Megatron-{Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x2 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Meijer}

 

41-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-28-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 05/28/2011

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28698: #28762

x1 #28762 "#002 Barricade"-{Store: Meijer}

x1 #28763 "#003 Crankcase"-{Store: Meijer}

 

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars/Classic > Mini-Vehicles:

x1 #30050 Republic Attack Shuttle-{Store: Meijer}

 

Nintendo DS Game(s):

x1 Pokemon Black (New)-{Store: Gamestop}

x1 Pokemon White (Pre-Owned)-{Store: Gamestop}

^="Got them on Fri. 05/27/2011"

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #29682 Blackout-{Store: Meijer}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Commander Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28707:

x1 #28770 Megatron-{Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x2 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Meijer}

 

41-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-28-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

First off, here's a pic of my last haul from Friday, May 27:

IMAG0033.jpg

 

And for today, thanks to an employee at my local TRU in town, I got:

IMAG0032.jpg

 

So now I'm a happy guy.

Sitting at Wal Mart for 30 minutes while waiting for a prescription to be filled, I picked up the last Human Alliance Jazz.

 

AM I EVER GOING TO FIND WARPATH WHEELJACK AND THUNDERCRACKER!??! :grr

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.