Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Here's my haul for today.

 

Ran by Toys R Us to see if they had any DOTM in stock...this was the scene I came to: ed9c227f.jpg?t=1305438686 (It hadn't been put out yet. The person I talked to working the floor said DOTM would be going out on Sunday.)

 

So, moved on & went to Target.

 

Managed to pick up these from Target:

ebb461fb.jpg?t=1305438690

43e66ddf.jpg?t=1305438691

 

and then I had this waiting for me in the mailbox from Toys R Us's website:

f71213bc.jpg?t=1305438693

 

And so it begins! lol

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

DOTM

 

Leader Class

Sentinel Prime

 

Voyager Class

Megatron

Shockwave

Skyhammer

 

Deluxe Class

Topspin

Roadbuster

Finally

gallery_6736_1299_296219.jpg

gallery_6736_1299_479644.jpg

Did my search and came out empty. Walmart and Target didn't even start stocking yet. TRU started and all I saw were deluxe figures. Boxes that were out were activators and HA stuff. No Voyagers or Leaders. Was gonna pick up BB, but figured I'd wait.

Did my search and came out empty. Walmart and Target didn't even start stocking yet. TRU started and all I saw were deluxe figures. Boxes that were out were activators and HA stuff. No Voyagers or Leaders. Was gonna pick up BB, but figured I'd wait.

 

The Walmart here in town started stocking at midnight and by 5 am when I went in they only had a quarter done. So I only picked up Roadbuster.

Stopped on my way to work at the 24 hr Walmart in King of Prussia to check out the new releases. I was greeted by a nice little section full of Transformers. The same ones that have been there for the last 6 months. What a lousy way to start the day. :tfsad

 

Fortunately on my way home the Exton TRU had a nice selection. The Leaders and Cyberverse commanders were picked over, but more will be in. I needed to behave myself somewhat, so I wasn't too concerned.

 

I came away with the new voyager Optimus Prime, Cyberverse Ironhide and Cyberverse Sentinel Prime. And since they were offering the Preview figure free with $25 of TF purchases, I picked up another one of those. A good way to end the day. :yay

100_7517.jpg

DotM

 

Shockwave

Icepick

Roadbuster

Topspin

Starscream

Crankcase

Preview Optimus Prime(Free!)

 

Generations

Warpath

Got in a HUMONGOUS haul for today.

 

From Big Bad Toy Store:

  • Marvel Select Thor
  • Marvel Universe Gladiator
  • Marvel Universe Cyclops
  • Marvel Universe Cable
  • Marvel Universe Apocalypse
  • Marvel Universe First Appearance Wolverine
  • Revoltech Valkyrie VF-1S
  • Revoltech Iron Man Mark VI
  • Corbot Defender War Axe
  • CrazyDevy.com King's Power Parts Cannons
  • Perfect Effect Ultimate Form Backpack set
  • Perfect Effect Scouting Force
  • Transformers United Rumble and Frenzy
  • Transformers Generations Wheeljack
  • Transformers Generations Warpath
  • Transformers Generations Thundercracker
  • Transformers Generations Sergeant Kup
  • Transformers Generations Scourge
  • Transformers Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar
  • Transformers Reveal the Shield Perceptor
  • Devil Horns Custom Cliffjumper Kit

 

And from Toys 'R' Us, next to my job:

  • Voyager DOTM Megatron
  • Leader DOTM Sentinel Prime
  • Deluxe DOTM Bumblebee
  • Deluxe DOTM Ratchet
  • Deluxe DOTM Sideswipe
  • Deluxe DOTM Crankcase
  • Deluxe DOTM Topspin
  • Deluxe DOTM Roadbuster
  • Deluxe DOTM Skids
  • Marvel Universe 35th Anniversary Classic Giant Size X-Men Set

IMAG0026.jpg

 

IMAG0025.jpg

 

IMAG0024.jpg

 

IMAG0023.jpg

 

IMAG0022.jpg

 

IMAG0021.jpg

 

IMAG0020.jpg

 

IMAG0027.jpg

 

 

 

All I can say is, FUCK YEAH!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 05/16/2011

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds - TCG/Cards:

x7 EXVC 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart/Meijer}

x1 EXVC-EN084 Tour Guide From The Underworld "Secret Rare"-{Ebay Seller: chentzsports}

 

Lego > Cars 2:

x2 #8201 Classic Mater-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Voyager Class > Wave #01 > Asst. #28734:

x1 #28735 Megatron-{Store: Target}

 

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Voyager Class > Wave #02 > Asst. #28734:

x1 #29699 Shockwave-{Store: Target}

 

Lego Star Wars > Clone Wars/Classic > Impulse Sets:

x1 #8028 Mini TIE-Fighter-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Lego Ninjago:

x1 #2516 Ninja Training Outpost-{Store: Meijer}

 

34-MyHybridHaul_FOR_05-16-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.