Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

3x Animated Snarl (was on clearance at TRU. :D )

 

aha I was there earlier and their Animated figures were mixed of regular and exclusive deluxes figure with regular and clearance prices. Tags weren't specific, even though I already knew which prices go to which, I decided to test one of the employees. She scanned Rodimus which came out to 12 or 14.95, then I told her they were both the same then she went through all those deluxe figures and then she was like "These aren't the 4.95 deluxe figures. Those are" *Points at Activators*. In my head *no b*tch* aha. Then she was like "Wait, uhhh, ok, they are 14.95." Then she starts ripping off all the Clearance tags.... OOPS, my bad. I wasn't expecting her to do that. Sorry to anyone who happens to go there later.

 

Oh, yeah, umm... why 3 Snarls?

I have an unexplainable addiction to Snarls. :tfevil

Started to pick a couple extra up for kitbashing, never got around to doing it. I think I'm up to 11. They look good in a group. (I'm glad Hasbro renamed him, or else I would ended up saying "I have an unexplainable addiction to Slags." :redface which I suppose would in actually make me just an regular male. :lol )

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I have an unexplainable addiction to Snarls. :tfevil

Started to pick a couple extra up for kitbashing, never got around to doing it. I think I'm up to 11. They look good in a group. (I'm glad Hasbro renamed him, or else I would ended up saying "I have an unexplainable addiction to Slags." :redface which I suppose would in actually make me just an regular male. :lol )

 

Oh you have 11? Sounds like you have enough to fill up a small bag of cheetos.

 

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!

432344963uorDeh_ph.jpg

Thats awesome. I had a similar addiction to Ani Soundwaves. I have 3 or 4 regular dlxs, the Takara version, Soundblaster, 2 Activators and a Bumper Battler. Oh and at least 2 or 3 customs of the dlx as Soundblaster (before season 3 of the show) one of them has a sweet Buzzsaw guitar that actually has saws around his wings. Looks friggin wicked.

 

At any rate I have a lot.

Got my two wreck-gars today! Amazing figure (tho only one knee has double-jointed range).

 

If you get more than one of this mold, you'll be able to quickly tell that hasbro designed them to be able to ride each other...the seat has spots for the crotch to actually click in place and there's pegs that exist only for the legs to attach to. Other than his right knee, this toy is incredibly well thought out and you really should do yourself a favor and buy two of them.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 02/01/2011

 

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #4/Wave #5 > Asst. #98461:

x5 Sets Of: #XXXXXX Steamhammer with Constructicons & #XXXXX Over-run with Stunticons-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

18-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-01-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 02/01/2011

 

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #4/Wave #5 > Asst. #98461:

x5 Sets Of: #XXXXXX Steamhammer with Constructicons & #XXXXX Over-run with Stunticons-{Online Store: RobotKingdom.com

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

18-MyHybridHauL_FOR_02-01-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 02/03/2011

 

Pokemon Related-DVD(s):

x1 Arceus And The Jewel Of Life-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > GX/Cards:

x1 LOST-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

19-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-03-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 02/03/2011

 

Pokemon Related-DVD(s):

x1 Arceus And The Jewel Of Life-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh > GX/Cards:

x1 LOST-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

19-MyNTFHauL_FOR_02-03-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 01/31/2011

 

Transformers Henkei > Replica/Bootlegs > Destron(s):

x1 Clone Seeker(s) (CHMS Edition)-{TFW2005 Member: daelite20}

 

Transformers RVTS > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #XXXXX:

x1 #XXXXX Megatron-{TFW2005 Member: daelite20}

 

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump March 2011/Issue #3 + JUMP-EN048 Malefic Truth Dragon"-{Club: Shonenjump.viz.com}

 

20-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-31-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.