Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I put my sealed one up on E-Bay for $45 bid only. It ended up selling for $69.99 with $10.20 shipping.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

MG Deathscythe

 

12837862.jpg

My haul for today:

 

Fansproject Protector Armor

Sidearm kit

Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine

Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor

Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man

CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword

 

and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE.

 

Coming soon, my rebuilt room.

My haul for today:

 

Fansproject Protector Armor

Sidearm kit

Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine

Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor

Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man

CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword

 

and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE.

 

Coming soon, my rebuilt room.

 

Daaaamn someone got an early tax return! :D

MG Deathscythe

 

12837862.jpg

 

I like the Ka. Deathscythe A LOT more than the other Wing suits, but I still don't really enjoy the fact that the original designs aren't getting the same love. I know bandai did a MG Wing gundam, but when are we getting a MG Wing Zero, or maybe even a MG Epyon? I would definitely pick up those kits in an instant.

My haul for today:

 

Fansproject Protector Armor

Sidearm kit

Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine

Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor

Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man

CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword

 

and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE.

 

Coming soon, my rebuilt room.

 

Daaaamn someone got an early tax return! :D

 

haha I wish. I'm actually owing the IRS this year. The toy haul was something I had going with BBTS, all store credit for some of my duplicate unwanted figures. As for the car, I gave up my 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (Cliffjumper) due to an exhaust system fail that wouldn't let me pass smog. As for my room, I've been somewhat roomless (homeless so to speak, since both my figure collection and myself reside in there most of the day) for a whole month and a week. The guys responsible for the rebuild are barely going to start it this Wednesday (1-12-11). So hopefully, in a couple days, I'll have a room again and so will my Transformers, Marvel Legends, Iron Man figures, Voltrons and Megazords.

I like the Ka. Deathscythe A LOT more than the other Wing suits, but I still don't really enjoy the fact that the original designs aren't getting the same love. I know bandai did a MG Wing gundam, but when are we getting a MG Wing Zero, or maybe even a MG Epyon? I would definitely pick up those kits in an instant.

 

I read rumors of a Wing Zero because of all the Wing stuff going on this year. I'm not a fan of those TV (1st) versions though. Like what I did for Kira, I wouldn't mind buying all of Heero's suits (Wing, Zero, Custom), thats is if you don't include those OZ suits (Epyon, and those other mass produced suits).

My haul for today:

 

Fansproject Protector Armor

Sidearm kit

Iron Man 2 Modern War Machine

Iron Man 2 Ultimate Avengers Armor

Marvel Universe Modular Armor Iron Man

CrazyDevy King's Power Parts Sonic Sword

 

and my last week's haul was a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE.

 

Coming soon, my rebuilt room.

 

Daaaamn someone got an early tax return! :D

 

haha I wish. I'm actually owing the IRS this year. The toy haul was something I had going with BBTS, all store credit for some of my duplicate unwanted figures. As for the car, I gave up my 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (Cliffjumper) due to an exhaust system fail that wouldn't let me pass smog. As for my room, I've been somewhat roomless (homeless so to speak, since both my figure collection and myself reside in there most of the day) for a whole month and a week. The guys responsible for the rebuild are barely going to start it this Wednesday (1-12-11). So hopefully, in a couple days, I'll have a room again and so will my Transformers, Marvel Legends, Iron Man figures, Voltrons and Megazords.

 

Well good luck to you man, hope the room gets done quickly.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 01/10/2011

 

Transformers > Custom Figures:

x3 TFX-04B: Shadow Scyther Trailer Upgrade Set-{Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-10-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 01/10/2011

 

Transformers > Custom Figures:

x3 TFX-04B: Shadow Scyther Trailer Upgrade Set-{Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 STBL-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

05-MyHybridHauL_FOR_01-10-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.