Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I love that voltron (I have the standard plastic one). It's almost made of pure awesome, and I say almost because the hips are limited and you can't pull off the traditional "I am Voltron, my fist is roaring at you and by the way I have a huge sword" pose.

 

Best $50 I spent in a long time though :D

 

Agreed!!! :tfgrin

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

If I didn't have other stuff to save up for, I would definitely buy another Voltron.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/16/2010

 

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98461:

x1 #19823 Mudslinger With Destructicons-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump - November 2010/Vol 8/Issue #11 + JUMP-EN044 Dark End Dragon-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #21453 R2-D2 (CW#27)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM/GX/Other/Promo(s) TCG:

x1 TLMX-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 EP1X-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 DR1X-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TSHD-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ABPF-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

12-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-16-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 10/16/2010

 

Transformers PowerCore > 5-Pack Class > Wave #2 > Asst. #98461:

x1 #19823 Mudslinger With Destructicons-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Shonen Jump Issue(s):

x1 Shonen Jump - November 2010/Vol 8/Issue #11 + JUMP-EN044 Dark End Dragon-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Star Wars 2010 > Clone Wars 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #94736:

x1 #21453 R2-D2 (CW#27)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh DM/GX/Other/Promo(s) TCG:

x1 TLMX-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 EP1X-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 DR1X-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 TSHD-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 ABPF-EN Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

 

12-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-16-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

If I didn't have other stuff to save up for, I would definitely buy another Voltron.

Like a vintage one? I've been considering that too since last year after I got the masterpiece one

If I didn't have other stuff to save up for, I would definitely buy another Voltron.

Like a vintage one? I've been considering that too since last year after I got the masterpiece one

 

That or the plastic version of MP. MP is too delicate.

I have all those new Lucky Draw Japanese Prime stuff coming in..The first to get here was this little key chain guy..very small, but cute enough.

1018000822.jpg

Transformers Animated Activators - Dirge

 

£4.99, TK Maxx

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/12/2010

 

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > K-Mart Exclusive-(#03)/International Release:

x2 #19992 The Victory Of The Fallen/5-Pack-{Store: K-Mart}

 

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #98433:

x1 #98434 Ravage-{Store: K-Mart}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Drift/Issue #2-Of-#4_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Sector 7/Issue #1-Of-#5_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Star Wars 2010 > Saga Legends 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #21115:

x2 #21371 Darth Vader-(SL06)-{Store: K-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: K-Mart}

x1 DREV-EN Special Edition Pack(s)-{Store: K-Mart}

 

13-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-12-10.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 10/12/2010

 

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > K-Mart Exclusive-(#03)/International Release:

x2 #19992 The Victory Of The Fallen/5-Pack-{Store: K-Mart}

 

Transformers HFTD > Legends Class > Wave #1 > Asst. #98433:

x1 #98434 Ravage-{Store: K-Mart}

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Drift/Issue #2-Of-#4_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x1 TF-Sector 7/Issue #1-Of-#5_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Star Wars 2010 > Saga Legends 2010 > Wave #X > Asst. #21115:

x2 #21371 Darth Vader-(SL06)-{Store: K-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds TCG:

x1 DREV-EN Pack(s)-{Store: K-Mart}

x1 DREV-EN Special Edition Pack(s)-{Store: K-Mart}

 

13-MyHybridHauL_FOR_10-12-10.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.