Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

You guys are driving me crazy!!!! LOL!!!!

This is nothing compared to the craziness TFormers had back in its heyday. Those were good times.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Actually you´d use "is" if it was a pèrson, but seeing as they´re a company, you would say, are... :P I like the fact that you didn´t say anything about the "bringin" though :thumb

 

Except "Hasbro" is the equivalent of a collective noun. Example:

 

 

"My family is awesome."

 

 

"Family" is singular, even though it refers to multiple people, it is a singular unit. "Is" is appropriate. In contrast:

 

 

"The families are at war with each other."

 

 

Here we are referring to TWO units of multiple people, so "are" is appropriate.

 

Considering that the name Hasbro is referring to a single unit of type "company," "is" is correct. You can also raise the point "Well, some companies only consist of a single person," which is fairly common.

Being mad is part of the criteria of being on this forum. lol

I fu*king AGREE!!!!!!!!! :mwahaha

 

Actually you´d use "is" if it was a pèrson, but seeing as they´re a company, you would say, are... :P I like the fact that you didn´t say anything about the "bringin" though :thumb

 

Except "Hasbro" is the equivalent of a collective noun. Example:

 

 

"My family is awesome."

 

 

"Family" is singular, even though it refers to multiple people, it is a singular unit. "Is" is appropriate. In contrast:

 

 

"The families are at war with each other."

 

 

Here we are referring to TWO units of multiple people, so "are" is appropriate.

 

Considering that the name Hasbro is referring to a single unit of type "company," "is" is correct. You can also raise the point "Well, some companies only consist of a single person," which is fairly common.

 

HA!

And you said that you weren't a grammar NAZI!!

yuyuyami makes a good point. so when does the who/whom debate begin?

 

 

broke the 200 mark in the collection with masterpiece grimlock this weekend. can't wait to open it up

yuyuyami makes a good point. so when does the who/whom debate begin?

 

 

broke the 200 mark in the collection with masterpiece grimlock this weekend. can't wait to open it up

 

"Who/Whom" is easy. "Who" is used for the nominative case, "Whom" is used for the dative, accusative and ablative cases.

 

For a full declension of "who," see:

 

Nominative: Who

Genitive: Whose

Dative: to/for Whom

Accusative: Whom

Ablative: by/at/which/when(etc.) Whom

Vocative: Who

 

 

The nominative case is used to denote the subject of the sentence, while the genitive case shows ownership. The dative case indicates the indirect object (I.E, I gave the box to him. "I" is the subject, "Gave" is the verb, "The box" is the direct object and "him" is the indirect object) and the accusative case indicates the direct object (see above example). The ablative case is a bit more tricky, since it has so many uses, but it tends to indicate direction, location or agency (I.E,"I sent him off west," "He is at home," "He came by car").

 

However, I personally tend not to use "whom" simply because it doesn't roll off the tongue quite so easily as "who." It disrupts the rhythm of my speech and sounds awkward, though that's partly because it has fallen out of usage in general and my ear isn't tuned to the word.

 

Being mad is part of the criteria of being on this forum. lol

I fu*king AGREE!!!!!!!!! :mwahaha

 

Actually you´d use "is" if it was a pèrson, but seeing as they´re a company, you would say, are... :P I like the fact that you didn´t say anything about the "bringin" though :thumb

 

Except "Hasbro" is the equivalent of a collective noun. Example:

 

 

"My family is awesome."

 

 

"Family" is singular, even though it refers to multiple people, it is a singular unit. "Is" is appropriate. In contrast:

 

 

"The families are at war with each other."

 

 

Here we are referring to TWO units of multiple people, so "are" is appropriate.

 

Considering that the name Hasbro is referring to a single unit of type "company," "is" is correct. You can also raise the point "Well, some companies only consist of a single person," which is fairly common.

 

HA!

And you said that you weren't a grammar NAZI!!

 

*facepalm*

 

Dude, there's no shame in knowing your native language through and through. I only complain at you from time to time because you don't put enough effort in your posts for them to be regularly coherent.

yuyuyami makes a good point. so when does the who/whom debate begin?

 

 

broke the 200 mark in the collection with masterpiece grimlock this weekend. can't wait to open it up

 

"Who/Whom" is easy. "Who" is used for the nominative case, "Whom" is used for the dative, accusative and ablative cases.

 

For a full declension of "who," see:

 

Nominative: Who

Genitive: Whose

Dative: to/for Whom

Accusative: Whom

Ablative: by/at/which/when(etc.) Whom

Vocative: Who

 

 

The nominative case is used to denote the subject of the sentence, while the genitive case shows ownership. The dative case indicates the indirect object (I.E, I gave the box to him. "I" is the subject, "Gave" is the verb, "The box" is the direct object and "him" is the indirect object) and the accusative case indicates the direct object (see above example). The ablative case is a bit more tricky, since it has so many uses, but it tends to indicate direction, location or agency (I.E,"I sent him off west," "He is at home," "He came by car").

 

However, I personally tend not to use "whom" simply because it doesn't roll off the tongue quite so easily as "who." It disrupts the rhythm of my speech and sounds awkward, though that's partly because it has fallen out of usage in general and my ear isn't tuned to the word.

 

Being mad is part of the criteria of being on this forum. lol

I fu*king AGREE!!!!!!!!! :mwahaha

 

Actually you´d use "is" if it was a pèrson, but seeing as they´re a company, you would say, are... :P I like the fact that you didn´t say anything about the "bringin" though :thumb

 

Except "Hasbro" is the equivalent of a collective noun. Example:

 

 

"My family is awesome."

 

 

"Family" is singular, even though it refers to multiple people, it is a singular unit. "Is" is appropriate. In contrast:

 

 

"The families are at war with each other."

 

 

Here we are referring to TWO units of multiple people, so "are" is appropriate.

 

Considering that the name Hasbro is referring to a single unit of type "company," "is" is correct. You can also raise the point "Well, some companies only consist of a single person," which is fairly common.

 

HA!

And you said that you weren't a grammar NAZI!!

 

*facepalm*

 

Dude, there's no shame in knowing your native language through and through. I only complain at you from time to time because you don't put enough effort in your posts for them to be regularly coherent.

YES, but- you said that you are not a grammar NAZI, and YOU ARE.

So just keep it real, and I will work on making everything that I post more thought provoking for you !!

NOT!!!!!!!!

Went on another Grimlock hunt, the shelves had markers indicating his arrival, and the emptiness was proof of his departure (four in stock, all sold in one day). Fortunately my hunt wasn't fruitless as I caught the ellusive Rodimus Minor from the Animated stacks!

Well, the toy ban had a few cracks, (camera keychain, SDCC Servbot Bobble Head, which is supposed to arrive in a few hrs), but I think that dam fell down today. :lol

 

photo-106.jpg?t=1282586578

Sonic 3":

Eggman's Revenge 2-pack (3" Metal Sonic, & 3" Eggman)

 

Bakugan:

Soandso and Suchandsuch. I don't know their names. Just thought they were kinda neat looking. :redface

 

Wii:

EA Active Starter set

YourShape with camera. (That's partly the reason I bought it. Thought it was neat it had a camera. That and it was half off since TRU was doing a Buy 1 get 1 half)

 

and last but not least,

 

Transformers Animated:

Rodimus and Ironhide

Bought a second Ravage Kitten (legends) and legends Red Rampage. Not a great deal really but oh well, just need one more racage now. lol

pickups.jpg

 

GI Joe Rise Of Cobra 3.75" -

 

Duke (City Strike) £2.49

Storm Shadow (Arctic Assault) £2.49

 

Both from Poundstretcher.

 

And the best...

 

ROTF NEST Deluxe -

 

Autobot Ratchet

Lockdown

 

Shelf label in ASDA read £12.99 and another one next to it read £9.99, figured I'd be happy paying either of those prices. Went down to the checkouts and they scanned as £2.49!

 

So guys in the UK if you need any of the figures from the NEST assortment, I'd check out ASDA as that is an absolute bargain of a price!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.