Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

:yay

 

3412312.jpg

 

Super Walmart

Stockton, CA

 

..... because Lodi Walmart wouldn't sell them till 5PM

 

No sign of Preview figures at all at both stores, which got me worried because when I tried to buy them, I was told they were being recalled.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Soudwave is now MINE !!!

 

He was still a "preview" fig for me cause I'll get the rest tomorrow :yay

just came back from walmart and got leader optimus prime, starscream, and sideswipe. I arrived just as they were putting them on shelf. I came in looking and the employee said that I couldnt buy until after 5pm. I was like fuck that shit im not wasting any more gas driving to this walmart so when she turned her back i snatched all 3 figs and walked off to the register. Finally my hunting is done...for now.

I asked my local toystore/chain whether or not they would be getting any new TFs tomorrow.. She didn't know, but doubted it, as the lady that unpacks things in storage/new stuff had saturdays off, and probably wanted a short day friday... :| Just hope it'll be here sooon, gettin antsy!

Walmart in Glen Ellyn, IL (Rt 53 and Butterfiled Rd), was in full ROF mode! I got:

 

Leader:

Prime

Megatron

 

Voyager:

Demolisher

Starscream

 

Deluxe:

Sideswipe

Rampage

 

And a FAB Bumblebee for my daughter.

 

No Jetfire (Wave 2 IIRC), Long Haul, or Human Alliance figs. No Supreme DEvastator, either, not like hje was an option today. I bought too damn much as it was.

 

Separately, and quite coincidentally, I got in the mail the Encore mini-bots set and a complete Energon Landquake! Best, most Transformer-rific day EVAR!

Got ROTF voyager starscream last night, and leader OP this morning. OP's transformation makes me want to :9000

 

The chest was pissing me off, I didn't want to break the damn thing by forcing it out. They should've just made a slot at the top of the groove so it can easily come out.

 

It's probably just mine, but the bottom of Prime's right foot (the flap that makes the grill), is it loose for anybody else?

:yay

 

3412312.jpg

 

Super Walmart

Stockton, CA

 

..... because Lodi Walmart wouldn't sell them till 5PM

 

No sign of Preview figures at all at both stores, which got me worried because when I tried to buy them, I was told they were being recalled.

how's demolishor, i've been considering getting him when I leave for Wally World today :schin

how's demolishor, i've been considering getting him when I leave for Wally World today :schin

 

No complaints other than the arms in the official bot mode, other than that, I like him. Here is how I have him:

 

123123a.jpg

 

I see eyes...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.