Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 9/22/08

 

PR: Jungle Fury---> [Asst. #30000 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers]:

x1 #30175 Jungle Master Elephant Ranger {Store: Walgreens}

x2 #30176 Jungle Master Bat Ranger {Store: Walgreens}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_09-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 9/22/08

 

PR: Jungle Fury---> [Asst. #30000 5" Jungle Fury Power Rangers]:

x1 #30175 Jungle Master Elephant Ranger {Store: Walgreens}

x2 #30176 Jungle Master Bat Ranger {Store: Walgreens}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_09-22-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

mix haul(mostly marvel stuff)

Marvel crossovers

09152008350.jpg

 

only got 3 of 7 from the rulk wave :(

hopefully ill find the rest later......

DSC01891.jpg

 

 

 

but i found these :)

DSC01892.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

09152008.jpg

from a local swap meet

09172008352.jpg

Got back from WM and got myself Animated Grimlock and Snarl.

 

When I went there, they had Ultimate BB for $84.99 and the BB 3-Pack is $30! I saw a pic somewhere on this site that priced UBB for like $30-40 and the 3-Pack was $20. What the hell is up with that?

Got back from WM and got myself Animated Grimlock and Snarl.

 

When I went there, they had Ultimate BB for $84.99 and the BB 3-Pack is $30! I saw a pic somewhere on this site that priced UBB for like $30-40 and the 3-Pack was $20. What the hell is up with that?

Ultimate BB has been $35 in all the WMs I've been in, and the 3 pack has been $28.99.

Got back from WM and got myself Animated Grimlock and Snarl.

 

When I went there, they had Ultimate BB for $84.99 and the BB 3-Pack is $30! I saw a pic somewhere on this site that priced UBB for like $30-40 and the 3-Pack was $20. What the hell is up with that?

walmarts in my area are scanning the same prices :(

Tuesday Haul.

23-sept-haul.jpg

Got back from WM and got myself Animated Grimlock and Snarl.

 

When I went there, they had Ultimate BB for $84.99 and the BB 3-Pack is $30! I saw a pic somewhere on this site that priced UBB for like $30-40 and the 3-Pack was $20. What the hell is up with that?

Ultimate BB has been $35 in all the WMs I've been in, and the 3 pack has been $28.99.

 

I took a pic earlier, just didn't post it. $84.88 $84.99 whatever. I think the pricing could be a west coast thing, idk.

 

2n86h3m.jpg

no it isnt just west coast my local walmart in ohio has it 84.88 too....

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 9/23/08

 

Pokemon VizKids Manga:

x1 Diamond And Pearl Adventure - Volume #1 {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Diamond And Pearl Adventure - Volume #2 {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x5 TDGS-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #1 - CT05-EN002 Red Archfiend Dragon {Store: Walmart}

x2 Collectible 2008 Exclusive 2008 (Walmart EX) - CT05-ENS01 Montage Dragon {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_09-23-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.