Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Heh. I caved, and picked up this guy today:

 

-TFA Leader Class Bulkhead

 

TFAnimatedHaul71108001.jpg

 

And yes....PWNAGE! TOTAL PWNAGE!!

 

:redface

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

my wife had my B-day party tonight, and my buddy and his fiancee got me Animated Snarl, and Soundwave, and there great....

Animated Jazz, Snarl, and Soundwave.

Pre-ordered the City Commander Ultra Magnus Armor from BBTS last night. :win

Movie Leader Class Brawl (Finally! I've been wanting him forever)

Universe Legends Class Starscream

Just found Animated Leader Class Bulkhead and Megatron today at TRU :D

 

Megatron is cool in the sense that he's fargin' huge and his alt mode actually looks like something... *evil glare toward Voyager Megs*

Bulkhead on the other hand is just a big Bulkhead. Totally glad I got him though, just no wow factor after already having played with the voyager.

Picked up Animated Leader Megatron & Classics Sunstreaker, Prowl and Octane!! The classics are awesome and Animated Megs is cool. However, I do think his electronics do hinder the toy a bit and thus had to create a simple transformation. Honestly, any of the current classic toys has a more complex transformation than Megatron. But all in all..not a bad toy. :thumb

 

DSCN1000-1.jpg

 

DSCN1003.jpg

Animated - Jazz, Oilslick, Snarl, Soundwave

I haven't posted any hauls in months. Since the Animated toys came out I've got Cybertron Prime, Cybertron Megs, Lockdown, Prowl, Ratchet, Starscream, Black Arachnia, Bulkhead (wish he was taller, but this figure is the jam!,) Voyager Prime (my fave,) Lugnut, and Grimlock (who was a pain to track down.)

 

It's funny; I wasn't going to collect Animated at all. I wanted to save my cheese for that Omega Supreme reissue, but when I bought Cybertron Prime, I was hooked. Now the Universe wave is starting to trickle out and I want to get those locally before the ebay scalpers in my city buy them out. No Omega Supreme till September for me, I guess. :tfsad

Here's my haul for today.

 

Snarl, Soundwave, Jazz and Oilslick. I was also able to split my purchases into two tickets to use two Happy Meal Coupons, so I pretty much got one free. :clap

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.