Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Tues. 8/28/07

 

Transformers Movie Deluxe Wave #4 (Asst. #81057):

x1 #81420 Dreadwing [store: Target]

 

Power Rangers 15th Anniversary---> [Asst. #29170 6.5" Red Ranger Figures]:

x1 #29178 Time Force Red Ranger [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x7 TAEV Pack(s) [store: Target/Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybrid-Haul_for_8-28-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron Dark Crumblezone

Cybertron Nemesis Breaker

Man, I just love those two. :07laugh

leader brawl, best tf i own

Whooohoooo!

 

- Power Rangers in Space - DX Delta Megazord [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Power Rangers in Space - DX Astro Megazord [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (PR Mystic Force) - MagiLegend (Manticore Megazord) [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

 

tf137.jpg

 

Wow. The seller kept his Space stuff in flawless condition... Out of the two Megazords, only ONE sticker has been applied, on the Astro Megazord, and the sticker sheets are included and everything. DEFINITELY worth whatever I paid for these. :thumb :thumb

MagiLegend's nice to look at, but he's a brick. Reminds me of something like PowerMaster Optimus Prime...

Awesome man, I have Astro (very cool transformation imo), but I've been looking for Delta for a month now without success...

Awesome man, I have Astro (very cool transformation imo), but I've been looking for Delta for a month now without success...

Yeah, I love the Astro Megazord, because he has a certain... "uniform" look from being made up of a single vehicle.

Delta Megazord is generally hard to come by... I was watching an auction on eBay for a loose Delta that ended up at $150 shipped. Loose! (I paid $50 shipped for my MIB one; the whole lot of the 3 mecha costed me $120 shipped)

Yeah, I saw that auction too, but the winner was a newbie, so no wonder it went so high. Some bidders don't have a clue. :) Can u post a picture of Astro Delta Megazord? I can't find any...

well, i was finally able to end my drought thanks to the wife giving me birthday monies early. i picked up lc devabrawl (i call him devastator) which i surprisingly found at a walmart on the way up here and a real gear robots two pack w/ the cell phone guy and laserbeak which is surprisingly bigger than i'd imagined him to be. devastator is Powerglideing amazing with the acception of his clear parts and the two breakaway guns >_>

 

now for another month or two of wating >_> i saved enough to pick up concept bb if i can ever find him though

Movie Scout Skyblast ^^

 

tftm_scout_skyblast.jpg

 

Found him (surprisingly) while looking (still) for 08 Bumblebee. Kinda nice to see store exclusives here too, tho not exclusive here ^^

Such a cool little jet, the size is probably why I had to have him ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.