Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

bought leader class movie megatron, wreckage, and Brawl today. Brawl still sucks to me.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Got classics Bumblebee and Starscream aswell as Forza Motorsport 2.

Movie Leader Prime

Optimash Prime

Prime Battle Rig Blaster

Robot Heroes: Grimlock/Shockwave, Screamer/Mirage, Prime/Ravage, Insecticon/Rodimus

Wheee.

 

- 15th Anniversary MMPR Red Ranger [Loose complete, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Drago Sword [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- MMPR - Red Dragon Thunderzord [Loose complete, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Dragon Coin [Loose complete (?), from another fellow member of Rangerboard]

 

tf121.jpg

Wheee.

 

- 15th Anniversary MMPR Red Ranger [Loose complete, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Drago Sword [MIB, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- MMPR - Red Dragon Thunderzord [Loose complete, from a fellow member of Rangerboard]

- Dragon Coin [Loose complete (?), from another fellow member of Rangerboard]

 

tf121.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 6/20/07

 

Bradygames Official Strategy Guide(s):

x1 Transformers The Game Strategy Guide [store: EB Games]

 

Nintendo DS - Video Games:

x1 Transformers: Decepticons [store: EB Games]

 

MyTFHaul_for_6-20-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Wed. 6/20/07

 

Bradygames Official Strategy Guide(s):

x1 Transformers The Game Strategy Guide [store: EB Games]

 

Nintendo DS - Video Games:

x1 Transformers: Decepticons [store: EB Games]

 

MyTFHaul_for_6-20-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Wheee. More non-TF stuff for me. :thumb

 

- MMPR - Power Morpher with Tigerzord (?) coin [Loose, from eBay]

 

tf118.jpg

 

Since this is my second Power Morpher, and my first one's in MUCH better condition, this one's obviously going to be repainted into the Gold Dragon Buckler. :023:

 

If anyone has any Power Morphers like this one that they want to get rid of, please PM me. :thumb

 

dude...no offense...I mean this is a transformers site. Why all the Power Ranger posts? I mean...dude...Power Rangers?! :tfhuh

dude...no offense...I mean this is a transformers site. Why all the Power Ranger posts? I mean...dude...Power Rangers?! :tfhuh

No offense taken, and I realize this is a TF site. I've been posting mostly TF and some non-TF hauls here for the past 2 years; no one else has really minded too much. I've posted Gundams and anime-related stuff among the hoards of TF toys.

 

Besides, the thread's title is "Post your hauls here. Pics welcome., Get something new? Want to tell someone?" which clearly doesn't require me to post solely TF-related hauls. If everyone has a problem with me posting my Gundam, Power Rangers or other anime-series stuff here, I will gladly stop doing so. I figured that, as TF toy collectors, we'd enjoy seeing some of the other cool toys from other toy lines and stuff. I personally enjoy seeing some variety in others' collections and purchases, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way.

 

Now, if you have an issue with me posting Power Rangers stuff in particular, that's a whole different story. Sure, the storylines can get kind of repetitive and stuff, but the toys themselves are quite interesting. I've just found less interest in TF toys recently, and decided to expand my toy collection to include stuff from other series.

> TFans Transformers Community > Transformers > Transformers Toy Discussion

 

I think this thread should be used for Transformers & the thread in Remy's forum should be used for all hauls. I like seeing what TFs people buy, but once is enough. The other rubbish doesn't interest me in the slightest most of the time.

 

If it keeps on, I will start uploading huge photos of my groceries! :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.