Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Got this last Saturday. :clap

post-5716-1179806673_thumb.jpg

post-5716-1179806696_thumb.jpg

post-5716-1179806707_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Finally, one of my dreams come true!

 

ebay.jpg

 

I will enjoy this toy, I'll open him and I'll apply the stickers too.

 

You're the one who got that!!

Nice!! Congrats! going to a good home! :thumb

OH HELL YES

 

TFMovieHaul5.jpg

 

-TFTM Barricade

-TFTM Bonecrusher

-TFTM Jazz

-TFTM '74 Bumblebee

-TFTM Ironhide

-TFTM Brawl

 

now....to free them all :mwahaha

Finally, one of my dreams come true!

 

ebay.jpg

 

I will enjoy this toy, I'll open him and I'll apply the stickers too.

 

You're the one who got that!!

Nice!! Congrats! going to a good home! :thumb

 

:beer

 

MISB

so don't open it and buy a loose one

 

Nah, I buy this toy only for me, I'll enjoy opening this 20 years old toy man, really. I don't care about money, Powerglide money!

I have something of the same plan Rodr, but I hope to open a Fort Max one day.

 

Oh, and my haul today was movie Bonecrusher.

Movie Real Gear Spy Shot 6, Movie Fast Action Battler Megatron and Movie Real Gear Speed Dial 800...

 

100_1763.jpg

 

I already added soem small paint apps: Removed the bronze from the codpiece -- which IMO was too distracting. Added more dark grey around BC's mouth. Added more bronze to his shoulders.

Couldn't wait any longer, ordered TFTM Bumblebee.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 5/23/07

 

Boukenger:

x1 SuperDaiBouken Keychain [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

x1 UltimateDaiBouken Keychain [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

x1 Siren Builder Model Kit Set (Boxes #1 to #3) [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

x1 Dual Crusher [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

x1 Bouken Driver w/DVD game + Part 2 & Part 3 [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Beast Wars "Japanese":

x1 BW Megatron "Finger Puppet" [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

x1 D-010 Dolrailer [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Beast Wars Reborn:

x1 BWR-01 Convoy & Megatron [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers E-Hobby Shop Exclusives:

x1 Anime Astrotrain (48) [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

x1 71 Secret Police Force Cobalt Sentries (69 Howlback & 70 Garboil) [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

Transformers Kiss Players Exclusives:

x3 "Sparkbot x3 (Zangetsu, Stardust & Angela)" [Yahoo JPN Auctions/Rinkya]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_5-23-07.jpg____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.