Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Somthing very nice will be coming my way soon. :mwahaha

I got a phone call from UPS today to let me know something is being delivered that requires a signiture. I think my X-box is back!

Found 2 Classics Jetfires at Target yesterday! Just sitting right there on the shelf. I'd been to stores all around my area with no luck, so it was a pleasant surprise to see them both sitting there in beautiful, case-fresh boxes. Getting things off Ebay is cool, but there's just something about seeing what you're looking for sitting right there in the store for the taking. It felt just like when I found the Optimus Prime Reissues at Toys R Us when they came out. F yeah! :thumb

In the past two weeks:

 

MEGATRON MD-01 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA TAKARA VERSION ($40)

REVOLTECH OPTIMUS CONVOY ($20)

TRU EXCLUSIVE COMM SOUNDWAVE ($40)

COMM SERIES 3 JAZZ ($40)

TARGET EXCLUSIVE ULTRA MAG/SKYWARP ($30)

TOY'S DREAM PROJECT VARIANT CYBERTRON OPTIMUS PRIME PRIMAL UNLEASHED [With planet symbols) ($20)

BT RED HONDA S2000 OVERDRIVE ($45)

G1 TITANIUMS RODIMUS PRIME ($15)

WAR WITHIN TITANIUMS STARSCREAM ($15)

Edit: WST DINOBOTS SNARL ($15)

*Somehow I forgot about poor Snarl here

 

What do you guys think of the prices I paid? Decent seeing as how these are very recent purchases? Hard to believe I found one of each of those two titaniums just last night at TRU, since they have been out a good while. I didn't see anything else that caught my fancy.

 

Also thinking of grabbing a brand new MP-04 Masterpiece Optimus Convoy next weekend for $170. Good deal or no?

You overpaid for UM/Skywarp since that was on sale for $13 recently (not sure if it's still going on). I guess you overpaid for MD-01 Megs as well. Everything else seems on par with what they usually go for though. Do those prices include shipping by the way?

You overpaid for UM/Skywarp since that was on sale for $13 recently (not sure if it's still going on). I guess you overpaid for MD-01 Megs as well. Everything else seems on par with what they usually go for though. Do those prices include shipping by the way?

 

I bought them all in person. We had two cons in two weeks, and there are some GREAT import shops in the Seattle area. So yeah, no shipping on any of these (and most had no tax).

 

Too bad that I overpaid for the Target set, but that's ok since I think those are two of my favorite bots in all my collection. The MD-01 Megs is the Japanese packaging one by the way (though I'm not sure that makes a difference).

Trainwreck, can we see pics of the Optimus Primal Unleashed? the Toy's Dream Project one?

 

Picked up Thrust this week, and Squawktalk/Beastbox.

It's the bendy prime repaint. $170 for MP-04 is too much unless that includes shipping. Before shipping you can get it for around $160-$165 at BBTS and tfsource

It's the bendy prime repaint. $170 for MP-04 is too much unless that includes shipping. Before shipping you can get it for around $160-$165 at BBTS and tfsource

 

It's at a local import store, so I don't need to have it shipped. I'm lucky. I RARELY have to buy good Transformers online. This store over here will even go out of their way to find me stuff if they don't have it in stock.

 

@Maximo Prime - I can definitely post some pictures of Prime if you want. He's not too special. He's sort of a mix between Cybertron and Energon prime, but with a very slight paint mod (two planatery logos). He has a key to make him double punch. I'll bring him home from work tonight to take some photos. By the way, which Squawktalk/Beastbox did you get?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.